TDMore and Woookao Video

vbimport

//youtu.be/N-_4zZiC6Wo

Tip for the TDMore developers : ‘process aborted’ should be more to the point when cancelling the task…;):bigsmile:

Someone that’s not located with an ip adress from the US, that actually managed to install Woookao? For me it only creates an empty folder named Woookao.

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2744008]Someone that’s not located with an ip adress from the US, that actually managed to install Woookao? For me it only creates an empty folder named Woookao.[/QUOTE]
It creates an empty folder because its just a driver that gets installed into TDMore or DVDFab. If you want to remove it, uninstall the whole program and reinstall TDMore or Fab and it will be gone.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2745143]It creates an empty folder because its just a driver that gets installed into TDMore or DVDFab. If you want to remove it, uninstall the whole program and reinstall TDMore or Fab and it will be gone.[/QUOTE]

Actually it be can manually removed…it’s just a .dll which is extracted to the SysWOW64 subdirectory in your windows system if you’re running a 64bit OS(I assume it goes to the System32 folder on a 32bit OS)
But as the .dll is only called onto by just a few programs,I wouldn’t be too worried if it would stay on my system.
The weird part,is that the .dll names DVD43.dll instead of Woookao…:confused:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2745144]Actually it be can manually removed…it’s just a .dll which is extracted to the SysWOW64 subdirectory in your windows system if you’re running a 64bit OS(I assume it goes to the System32 folder on a 32bit OS)
The weird part,is that the .dll names DVD43.dll instead of Woookao…:confused:[/QUOTE] I am aware of that but I was hesitant to give advice to people to go into Sys32 folder and start deleting files, but your advice is correct. It can be done either way. And do not think this is the original DVD43.dll, it is not, it is recoded from the original that only decrypted CSS or DeCss as some people know it (De-Content Scrambling System)

[QUOTE=alan1476;2745146]And do not think this is the original DVD43.dll, it is not, it is recoded from the original that only decrypted CSS.[/QUOTE]

I know,and that makes me wonder how far developement will go with this 1, it started as a CSS decrypting tool and went to a dvd/blu-ray decrypter…:clap::clap:
I hope there’s some updated version in the pipeline which works with more converters,after all,this 1 was already coded in june last year…:wink:

http://www.woookao.cn/

Out of business?

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2768718]http://www.woookao.cn/

Out of business?[/QUOTE] I do not think they ever were in business, reqarding Woookau;)