TDMore 1.0.0.3 is now released with great enhancement

vbimport

TDMore 1.0.0.3 is now released with great enhancement.

On August 21st, 2014, TDMore Software, the new leading multi-media software provider, declared the release of the new version TDMore, TDMore 1.0.0.3. This new version with great enhancement allowing users to rip a real disc within 10 minutes, and rip ISO file within 5 minutes ( If your computer is equipped with Intel i5 processor or above). Let’s learn the details of this update.

1. Change the trial logic. TDMore products always offering free trial for all users. This time, the trial version shall allowing users to try more times than before. You will see no watermark in the output video during the trial process.

2. Great enhancement for TDMore DVD Converter. TDMore DVD Converter and Blu-ray Converter can easily convert DVD or Blu-ray disc, folder, ISO into different formats of videos. In this update, TDMore DVD Converter 1.0.0.3 is tested to convert a real DVD disc within 10 minutes, see the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSn8ug5x-8g

3. TDMore Blu-ray Copy and TDMore DVD Copy has been improved with faster copy mode switching. Users can easily switch this copy mode to another.

Following is the detailed changelog for this update: http://www.tdmore.com/change-log.htm
Download and try out this new version at: http://www.tdmore.com/download.html

An update already Great

Thanks TDMore:flower:

I was on club myce this morning I saw this TDMore so I went and purchased the Blu-ray copy. my order was complete. but 12 hours & 3 times I sent for help at the tdmore.com support I have not had anyone e-mail me anything.I hope this was not a mistake. I download the free to try but I would like to get my license

[QUOTE=thewolfe;2734783]I was on club myce this morning I saw this TDMore so I went and purchased the Blu-ray copy. my order was complete. but 12 hours & 3 times I sent for help at the tdmore.com support I have not had anyone e-mail me anything.I hope this was not a mistake. I download the free to try but I would like to get my license[/QUOTE]

You get no license as you need join the members section on tDmore website. Once you have joined using email you purchased with then you use that to activate TDMore

Thanks for the help. I tried before to register at the members center but it came up failed. this time it work. I just someone from TDMore would of emailed me to explain this. if was not for you I still be trying to get this working thanks for the help

FWIW, I have converted several DVDs now to MKV, including with the latest software version, and the audio/video are massively out of synch. Like about 3-4 seconds out of synch. Clearly something is not right with the DVD converter program. No such issues with the BD Converter.

[QUOTE=thewolfe;2734783]I was on club myce this morning I saw this TDMore so I went and purchased the Blu-ray copy. my order was complete. but 12 hours & 3 times I sent for help at the tdmore.com support I have not had anyone e-mail me anything.I hope this was not a mistake. I download the free to try but I would like to get my license[/QUOTE]
I requested TDMore Official Support Team here, they should be here very soon.

I would like to introduce " TDMore Software and johnson876 as Official TDMore Tech Support advisors.:clap:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2734847]I would like to introduce " TDMore Software and johnson876 as Official TDMore Tech Support advisors.:clap:[/QUOTE]

No offense intended, but if they contribute here that will be more than is available via the official support route. I’ve submitted 3 support requests a week ago and never even got a canned response.

[QUOTE=CDan;2734849]No offense intended, but if they contribute here that will be more than is available via the official support route. I’ve submitted 3 support requests a week ago and never even got a canned response.[/QUOTE]
They have just been granted Support Status, I am sure they will respond here, patience is a virtue as you know Dan. LOL.:slight_smile: New companies take time to set things up, we are trying to help things along by having them give some support to our members.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2734847]I would like to introduce " TDMore Software and johnson876 as Official TDMore Tech Support advisors.:clap:[/QUOTE]That is great news and will be very nice to see support here from TDmore.:bow:

[QUOTE=thewolfe;2734787]Thanks for the help. I tried before to register at the members center but it came up failed. this time it work. I just someone from TDMore would of emailed me to explain this. if was not for you I still be trying to get this working thanks for the help[/QUOTE]

Usually, after purchasing TDMore products, you will receive a registration mail. The mail will tell you the product info you purchased. In the mail, you may click the registration link to register TDMore Account in the member center. This Account can be used to activate the software. However, this mail may get blocked by your mail system. So do our support mails. In order to get timely support from TDMore Software, we suggest you add support@tdmore.com to the white-list of your mail system. We are very sorry for this delay. and we’re very grateful for everyone posting in the thread especially for AGJ offering timely help:bow:.

Dear thewolfe, If you have further question about TDMore Software, you can post in the forum or leave a message on our facebook, we will get back to you at the first time.:iagree:

[QUOTE=CDan;2734849]No offense intended, but if they contribute here that will be more than is available via the official support route. I’ve submitted 3 support requests a week ago and never even got a canned response.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for your concern, CDan, We are sorry for this delay of replies. Sometimes, our support mail may get blocked by your mail system. In order to get in time support from TDMore, we suugest you add support@tdmore.com to whitelist of your mail system. You may also post your problems here and i will try my best to help you out. Or you may send me a PM to include the problem and your mail address, and we will get you very soon.:smiley:

[QUOTE=CDan;2734788]FWIW, I have converted several DVDs now to MKV, including with the latest software version, and the audio/video are massively out of synch. Like about 3-4 seconds out of synch. Clearly something is not right with the DVD converter program. No such issues with the BD Converter.[/QUOTE]

Hello, CDan, would you please provide me more details? such as which profile did you use? to MKV or MKV passthrough? We will contact our support team and offer a solution for you.:flower: