TDK Mojo Unifi fix?

vbimport

I have not found this anywhere in my searching but maybe someone here knows, the TDK Mojo portable mp3 player is a nifty little flash player that unfortunately is not auto recognized by windows (beyond the fact that it is an unknown usb device) Thus you have to install the drivers and software. The software is called Unifi. Transferring the mp3s to the device thru the software does not impart any copy protection onto the files nor does it recode them into a proprietory format like the stupid musicmatch software of other players.
The TDK mojo I have has an SD expansion slot and you can take out the SD and put it into any SD reader and transfer the files no problem. BUT if you attempt to transfer the files straight from the player/ off its built in memory the Unifi program pops up a copyright warning which will not allow you to x-fer the files. The copy protection is obviously software based on the unifi program. Does anyone know of a workaround to this, be it a crack fix for unifi, updated / unofficial firmware for the player, or just some neat trick? It is an annoying ‘feature’ I’d rather do without.
Thanx.

Snowlock, I also have the TDK Mojo portable mp3, and I tell you, i don’t lie Unifi at all.

But for me the worst thing is that the OS cannot see it as a HD. I couldn’t find a firmware ROM in order to start checking a way to include into the device some sort of USB stadndard removeable drive as in other MP3 players. I’m sure it can be done, be in touch…

I’d love you forever if you figure it out. Let me know if you need any assistance. I am a shitless programmer but you never know.

First thing gonna do is open the device…and upload the flashable rom.
By the way, do you know if there is a ROM available for our MOJO (not for the disk version which I’m sure has not the same hardware/micro) ?

do you still have the drivers for this?

somewhere. if you need them let me know. I can upload them to you.

I would enjoy the software as you can’t get it anywhere. I know you have to use safe mode to transfer songs in xp also.

[QUOTE=Fluxburn;1519787]I would enjoy the software as you can’t get it anywhere. I know you have to use safe mode to transfer songs in xp also.[/QUOTE]

If you have the original TDK Mojo 128/256 Unifi software, I would very much appreciate it. I have looked everywhere for it on the Internet and the only thing I could find was a driver update, drvupd2100.exe, which is useless without the original driver already installed. Thanks.

[QUOTE=Snowlock;1519218]somewhere. if you need them let me know. I can upload them to you.[/QUOTE]

If you have the original TDK Mojo 128/256 Unifi software, I would very much appreciate it. I have looked everywhere for it on the Internet and the only thing I could find was a driver update, drvupd2100.exe, which is useless without the original driver already installed. Thanks.