Tattoo's

i’m away to get another tattoo (tribal), but, has anybody got a tattoo they regreted or wished they’d choose something different. my frist one has been covered up, and looking back, i may have not thought about it right when i was younger.

anybody else in the same situation?

Hi Bj:
I have no tats sorry. If i ever do get one it would be my daughters name then i’m safe :wink:

I have this on the lower inside of my right forearm. It turned out different than the picture I gave him so I dont know if I like it or not. I just look at the fact that when I got it, I knew it was there to stay.

yep yep yep :iagree:

nonono tatoos for me I too old and I think they look stupid, but that just me. My daughter has one. When she wanted one I remembered, what my granddad used to say to my mother, about they way we kids wanted our hair cut. He would say its there hair and they have to live with it. I told her it is her body and she would have to live with it.

i would still like to get some chinese or japanse symbol on my lower back for family honor or peace…just as a memorial to my dad

thats something that you’ll never regrete :iagree:

(just woke up, & realised i’d posted this when i was a wee bit tipsy :bigsmile: )

I have no tattoos except for DiscT@2.
Sorry, really couldn’t resist… :bigsmile:

None for me. I hate needles with a passion and the problem that I see is that I change my mind so often about what I would want on me, that I would end up looking like a freak with ink all over my body. Furthermore, Tattoos have lost their uniqueness to me, everyone and their dog has one these days. If I really want something on me, then I just draw it on myself with a pen/marker. That way it wears off about the same time I get bored with it and don’t want it anymore. I have also seen a number of people who regret getting them later in life. Add that to the fact that as you get older they fade and look like a shriveled up prune instead of what you originally put on there, it just doesn’t make sense to me.

Now that would be a nice thing to do :iagree:
I dont have any to old.But i am not saying i will never get one :bigsmile:

Made this 1 1/2 years ago on the outside of my left leg,having a lucky dragon there soon.

You want a dragon to get lucky on your leg??? :confused:

To each his own! :bigsmile:

u know when i was having my sleeve done i thought it was an awesome idea at the time now im not soo sure

Dont even think about it,D R A K J * V E L!!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Now that would make a funny pic.

Yea, the [B]“Humping Dragon”.[/B] :wink:

Bwahahahahaha :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :clap:

Everybody has tattoos nowadays, including me. They are no longer cool. Be a rebel and NOT get one.

that might be good advice if you’re getting a tattoo in order to be “cool”

but if that’s the case then it seems like that person might have more serious problems then a potentially bad tattoo

:iagree: