Tattoo and Piercings

I wonder how many of you have tattoos and piercings and what kinds. Does anyone over here already has a CD Freaks tattoo on a special place? :stuck_out_tongue:

No tatoos and no piercings for me. I dont think its very good looking…

None. I like tattoos (the little normal ones) , but i doubt they’ll look good on my body :slight_smile:

I got 2 Tattoos and 4 piercings :cool:

No tatoos here too, nothing against them thoughif they’re well thought of.
Used to have my ear pierced when younger, not anymore though :wink:

No tattoos or peircing here, but I’m interested into getting a scarfing.

None yet.

Nothing. I like some tattoo’s, but the eternal effect scares me. :o

I’d love to have a tattoo now, but I know I’d hate myself in 25 years so let it be…

Besides that, my body isn’t that a great base for a tattoo :slight_smile:

I like piercings as well, but only for women to be honest. A girl I know has quite some nice piercings (nipples, 2 in the tongue etc etc)… drewl :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]I’d love to have a tattoo now, but I know I’d hate myself in 25 years so let it be…

Besides that, my body isn’t that a great base for a tattoo :slight_smile:

I like piercings as well, but only for women to be honest. A girl I know has quite some nice piercings (nipples, 2 in the tongue etc etc)… drewl :slight_smile: [/B]

AHA, a fellow freak lover… :stuck_out_tongue:

I hear ya… :wink:

No tattoos yet, but 5 piercings of which I will add more to soon.

current lot:
1 x ear lobe
1 x ear cartilage
1 x labret
2 x eyebrow

Jewellery:
2 x surgical stainless steel sleepers (in left ear)
1 x titanium multicolor captured bead ring (in lip)
2 x surgical stainless steel spiked studs (in left eyebrow)

soon to be added:
1 x tragus
1 x horizontal lobe
1 x stretched lobe (current pierced one)

Interested in getting:
barcode tattoo on left arm
??? brand on right arm

I find it a strange addiction to pay someone to shove thin hollow tubes through my flesh but I seriously hate piercing guns.

So ATM Ive got most of my body modifications mapped out. Just need some more money and time to heal.

Originally posted by Savannah
I find it a strange addiction to pay someone to shove thin hollow tubes through my flesh

Why not join the army ? Meet countless of people who want to shove pointy things inside your body. And YOU get paid for it. :bigsmile:

Barcode tattoos are soo 1940’s :slight_smile:

I got 3 piercing’s and 1 tattoo.

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]Why not join the army ? Meet countless of people who want to shove pointy things inside your body. And YOU get paid for it. :bigsmile:

Barcode tattoos are soo 1940’s :slight_smile: [/B]

The Navy here is also renown for the sailors having pointy things shoved inside them. :wink:

Maybe 1940, but I still think it’ll be cool along with a pentagram brand on right arm :slight_smile:

5 tatoos the main one a naked women on my back so i can truthfully say i have allway’s got a woman on my back:D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Originally posted by Airhead
No tatoos and no piercings for me. I dont think its very good looking…

I think they look pretty off. Can’t stand the way people think they are so great :expressionless:
Nothing worse than getting a hot chicks shirt off, and finding a bunch of rings hanging from her nipples.

Hmmm.

Takes the fun out of it I think :frowning:

Tats shrugs

I prefer things natural.

I do like Henna Tat’s though, they can be quite pretty, and at the same time, oh so less permanent.

Careful though :wink: certain types of henna dyes can make you sick.