Task _3 failed! Error=5

Help!! I cant get the disk to finalize I get the error code:

Task _3 failed! Error=5
Process failed

Thanks for any help

[quote=aziceman5150;2200520]Help!! I cant get the disk to finalize I get the error code:

Task _3 failed! Error=5
Process failed

Thanks for any help[/quote]
I take it you are using the verify feature, and using the VSO burning software in DVDFab.

If you want to verify the disc after burning which really is not necessary you can select ImgBurn as the burn engine in common settings, that is is you have it installed.

Thanks for the help… Now the error message is gone but now it finishes and when I try to play it nothing is there…

Any help there???

[quote=aziceman5150;2200565]Thanks for the help… Now the error message is gone but now it finishes and when I try to play it nothing is there…

Any help there???[/quote]
If you have ImgBurn installed …if not download from imgburn.com

Open ImgBurn you will then want to make the following settings changes.
1.) On ImgBurn click on [B]Tools[/B] on it’s menubar and select “settings”, now click on the [B][[/B]Build[B]][/B] tab and on the left put a check mark in the 3rd box down next to “Don’t prompt imgage details” and click OK to save…
2.) To set the write speed for the MID(media ID)
Put the blank disc into the drive/burner and click on “Write files/folders to Disc”(top right hand side), now click on the [B][[/B]Device[B]] [/B]tab located on the right…you will see 3buttons with icons click on the top one and on the bottom left under settings you will see the MID(media ID) next to Disc ID,just below that is a small dropdown window there you select the write speed you want to use for that particular MID and click ADD just to the right…NOTE…sometimes the MID will change on cheap/low quality media even though it is the same brand, so when buying a new pack check the write speed in ImgBurn to verify the MID and write speed.
3.) The other window on the bottom left is to select the write speed for a particular drive/burner when you have more then one…you can set a different burn speed for that MID if one drive works better with that particular MID using the small dropdown window your selected drive …click ADD to the right and OK to save