Tapatalk installed

vbimport

From today on (and thanks to Liggy and Seán!) our forum can be used on your mobile phone with Tapatalk. When you visit the forum with your mobile phone you will be prompted to install it.

It might take some time before it becomes available (up to 24 hours)

Nice! Very good for when you’re on the move and need to drop in here for any reason.

One thing, though… You might want to prompt the user with login first thing after they select the MyCE forum. They can always just hit cancel if they just want to browse without registering.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk now Free

Works great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

hey I have a great idea why not hide something on the site and see if they can find it ,than give a small prize if he finds it first and post it first to wiin.Maybe a cd or a dvd.
eh

Hi :slight_smile:

At last.

( No…not Etta James!)

Sent from my Nokia 820 using Tapatalk

Is it possible to use Tapatalk without the spammy byline?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk now Free…
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free…
Sent from my Nokia 820 using Tapatalk…
ETC…

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2703529]Is it possible to use Tapatalk without the spammy byline?[/QUOTE]

Hi :slight_smile:
Simple answer is …
Yes.

Though personally I don’t see it as a problem.
Look at some of the siggies around here.
A bit like War & Peace… :rolleyes:

The main reason I ask is twofold. The tagline doesn’t contribute to the content and hundreds of people have been banned for spam, advertising and SEO promoting in their signatures.

I think every user would have to edit their settings to not include the default signature in the app

I think I’ve found a setting so that it should be disabled now

Great to be able to see Myce on Tapatalk - thanks.

Got it…its ok…

Is there a way to make the banner go away…after you have downloaded it?

Good question, I don’t know if the paid version removes the ad? Maybe someone else knows…

BTW, great to see you here posting again Dana! :flower:

As a matter of fact I do know, that’s the difference between the free version and the Pro Version (3.29) in IOS7. The free version has ads and the Pro version does not.

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2703740]Good question, I don’t know if the paid version removes the ad? Maybe someone else knows…

BTW, great to see you here posting again Dana! :flower:[/QUOTE]

Thanks Domi…I’m glad I’m here too…:wink:

I can’t delete pms from my phone. . It lets me highlight them and I click delete…and nothing

Anyone else having trouble with tap talk?? When I get a notification in my top bar…I click on it and it goes to the thread…but then …it will not let me click out…after hitting the back key about 20 times I get an error message stating messenger is not responding and will shut down

nice to see myce on tapatalk now, a great improvement for the site imo :slight_smile: