Taking too long to decode or copy w/DvDNextCopy

This involves the DvdNextCopy software. I’ve come across 2 movies that take entirely to long to copy or decode. An average copy is usually 1 hour 40 minutes. The 2 movies Ive come across take about 7 hours plus, so naturally I dont copy them. So my question is why do they take so long? Is it new anti piracy software? Ive updated my software to the latest. Not sure what to do. Thanks for any info.

Hi aram024 and welcome to the forum. :flower:

I’m not in a position to to be able to answer your query but it would help those that are if you could tell us which movies you’re having these problems with and which region.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Adventureland and The Proposal

Which version do you have xpress, standard, Pro or Ultimate? The Proposal needs an update to all versions to be able to back it up. Ultimate latest version 3.0.5.6 can do Adventureland but xpress, standard and Pro latest version 2.9.9.8 is not able to do both movies

If you are using standard or Pro try this for both movies but not too sure if it will work for you or not. The Proposal worked for me how I described below but not too sure about Adventureland.

For The Proposal you need to uncheck title sets 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11. Leave the rest checked as I got a perfect FullDVD back up this way for it.

For Adventureland you can try unchecking title sets 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 15. Leave the rest checked but not too sure if this works or not as it has been awhile since have done this movie.

Thank you GJ for helping while I am out.

Your welcome Doc

Thank you that worked perfect for the Proposal. Now I have the same problem with Transformers 2. Which boxes do I have to uncheck? Also in the future how can I figure out which boxes on my own? I appreciate all your help.

Just let neXtcopy pick them for movie only, I started it and seemed ok so I cancelled the copy process as I had already copied it before with another program

[QUOTE=aram024;2453839] Also in the future how can I figure out which boxes on my own? I appreciate all your help.[/QUOTE]

This is for the single disc release of Transformers 2 with the UPC# 9736353214. I have no idea if the two disc special edition will work the same.

Untick these titlesets and leave the others ticked.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13.

As for how to figure out which boxes on your own well that is using the plug in that is not free