Take an anonymous P2P usage survey for an acedemic study

My name is Ezra Riner and I am a student at Arkansas State University. For my Communication Research class, I am doing a study of P2P network usage and exposure to new media. This is an acedemic study and is completely anonymous. Please help me out and take the survey at:
http://comm.astate.edu/4373pillow/eriner

Please note: due to the primitive server I’m stuck with, the form uses the mailto method of sending which doesn’t work for everyone. If you use web based e-mail, log in to it before taking the survey. I’m sorry for the inconvenience and I am trying to get CGI available.

Thank you for your help. If you would like to know the results when the study is complete, send an e-mail to me at wyccabilly@nospam.yahoo.com

“IF NO, SKIP TO QUESTION 27. IF YES, PLEASE CONTINUE TO QUESTION 2”

cool survey :slight_smile:

crickey … lose the capitals … it’s annoying …

i did complete the survey and then it would open my default emal client (which it did) and mail the results to you (which it didn’t).

not all of us use Outlook … sorry :slight_smile:

The all caps drives me nuts too but I’m doing this for a grade and that’s how the teach says to do it. On paper surveys, it really does make the instructions harder to ignore. But on the web it just looks rude… As for the failure to send, that’s causing me a LOT of problems especially with people who use web based e-mail. I really wanted to use CGI but this is Arkansas and I’m lucky they even HAVE a server. Too much to hope for a fully equipped and well maintained one. :slight_smile: If you find another way to send the form data to me, I’ll take it however I can get it. Even a JPEg of a printscrn. Thanks for trying. :slight_smile:

Peace and love.

The all caps drives me nuts too but I’m doing this for a grade and that’s how the teach says to do it.
The teacher is stupid

The teacher is stupid

Most teahcers are

I would submit the form if it wasnt for the whole email thing. I prefer not to let out my email address to extremely new posters. :cool:

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
I would submit the form if it wasnt for the whole email thing. I prefer not to let out my email address to extremely new posters. :cool:

There’s always hotmail :slight_smile: