Taiyo Yuden T02 at Meijer

If you know what Meijer stores are, then you might appreate this… It’s not dirt cheap, but not too bad… At my local Meijer store they are selling Fuji 8X DVD+R 50 packs (MIJ) for $25. Right now they are giving a coupon for $2 off your next purchase from a Meijer gas station when you buy one of these 50 packs.

These packs are actualy 5 ten spindle packs that are shrink wraped together with blue shrink lable and indicate they are made in Japan. On the same shelf they were selling simmilar packages that had gray shrink lables, which were marked made in Taiwan… I don’t know about the MIT packages, but the MIJ packages are deffintely Taiyo Yuden media.

Now this may not be the cheapest YUDEN T02 media out there, but if your like me and have been strugling to find any localy, and you have a Meijer near you, it may be of help…

My first burn and first experiance with this media was very good… got a 97 when recorded and scaned with DVD/CD Speed using my BenQ 1640… I know I’m happy with my pruchase.