Taiyo Yuden Premium Line 8X DVD-R White Inkjet

vbimport

Taiyo Yuden Premium Line 8X DVD-R White Inkjet $57.99 shipped 200-Up Pack Save $6 with Coupon: TY6OFF

CLICK HERE

Thanks for the coupon

did anyone Purchased from this store ??? cdrdvdrmedia.com ???
Please tell me about your experience
I’m not sure about this store ( I hear something but I don’t remember )
Thank you for your help
http://www.cdrdvdrmedia.com/manufacturer.asp?M=MF0044&D=9&N=

cdrdvdrmedia.com is Meritline. I’ve read that some other folks have had problems with their customer service. I’ve ordered from them several times without any problems.

The TYG02 8x premium silver is also on sale.

[QUOTE=hamrhead;2024459]cdrdvdrmedia.com is Meritline. I’ve read that some other folks have had problems with their customer service. I’ve ordered from them several times without any problems.

The TYG02 8x premium silver is also on sale.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info hamrhead :slight_smile:
I order some Silver inkjet and white inkjet TYG02

Yo-

If y’all read the resellerratings.com feedback here:

You may not want to buy from them-eh

[quote=bigmike7;2024534]Yo-

If y’all read the resellerratings.com feedback here:

You may not want to buy from them-eh[/quote]I just checked their rating and then compared it with Newegg’s. There’s a [I]little bit[/I] of difference! :wink:

[QUOTE=larc919;2024550]I just checked their rating and then compared it with Newegg’s. There’s a [I]little bit[/I] of difference! ;)[/QUOTE]

Yo larc919-

Or even [B][I]better[/I][/B] - compaired to [B][I]Rima[/I][/B] here:

Still, they all have the same TY media. TY from Rima will be as from SMS and Meritline.

[quote=Two Degrees;2025591]Still, they all have the same TY media. TY from Rima will be as from SMS and Meritline.[/quote]That’s true, but I think the ratings have more to do with things like whether you get what you ordered, the condition it arrives in, and how any problems are handled.