Taiyo Yuden DVD+R DL Printable media? does it even exist?

vbimport

I’m trying to locate some of these discs, and am having a hard time doing so. Does anyone know if they even exist? If not what do you think would be an acceptable alternative brand?

For DVD DL its Verb MIS :flower:

Printable DVD DL… u dont find them :disagree:

[QUOTE=Antcomp;2102406]I’m trying to locate some of these discs, and am having a hard time doing so. Does anyone know if they even exist? If not what do you think would be an acceptable alternative brand?[/QUOTE]

I have only seen scans from -R DL from TY, i also dont think that they made any +R DL media.

[QUOTE=vroom;2102454]I have only seen scans from -R DL from TY, i also dont think that they made any +R DL media.[/QUOTE]

I think you’re correct. :iagree:

:cool:

[QUOTE=achemen;2102433]For DVD DL its Verb MIS :flower:

Printable DVD DL… u dont find them :disagree:[/QUOTE]

Really? I’m pretty sure I have seen printable Verbatim DVD+R DL discs before.

i have not seen :disagree:

can u link me :iagree:

http://svp.co.uk/product/verbatim_dvd_plus_r_24x_photo_printable_double_layer_3435_box

[quote=achemen;2102501]i have not seen :disagree:

can u link me :iagree:[/quote] Verbatim Europe links:

Verbatim 2.4x DVD+R DL Printable

Verbatim 8x DVD+R DL Printable

thnx :clap:

i will stick to my 8x MIS

i am running short of DVD DL :sad::sad:,any good deals around ?:eek:

[QUOTE=achemen;2102512]thnx :clap:

i will stick to my 8x MIS

i am running short of DVD DL :sad::sad:,any good deals around ?:eek:[/QUOTE]

Try asking in the Bargain Basement, that’s where all the good deals are posted. :wink:

[quote=Antcomp;2102406]I’m trying to locate some of these discs, and am having a hard time doing so. Does anyone know if they even exist? If not what do you think would be an acceptable alternative brand?[/quote] Hi Antcomp, welcome to CDFreaks! :slight_smile:

Taiyo Yuden have never made DVD+R Double Layer discs. They made some DVD-R Dual Layer discs, which weren’t particularly successful and are no longer being made as far as I know.

As others have suggested, Verbatim is more or less the only recommended brand for DVD+R Double Layer, and people trust the ones Made in Singapore more than the ones Made in India or Made in Taiwan. Hopefully in time the India and Taiwan discs will achieve the same quality.

Hopefully that won’t be too long - they seem to be improving, at least the MII ones. :iagree:

I haven’t had the pleasure of MII or MIT Verbie DLs yet, but I’d love to try some.

BTW, welcome, Antcomp :slight_smile:

Yup Verbatim does have inkjet printable but they are not “Full Face Printable” :sad:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2102505]Verbatim Europe links:

Verbatim 2.4x DVD+R DL Printable

Verbatim 8x DVD+R DL Printable[/QUOTE]

i got mii dl verbs only mii verb i like so :slight_smile: