Taiyo Yuden 4x DVD-R media 100pk for $109

Saw this and thought I’d post it up for anyone interested (looked quick and didnt see it posted already)…

Taiyo Yuden 4x DVD-R media 100pk for $109

There are also other pack sizes on sale as well, and I know plenty of people who just adore TY discs. :wink:

If they were +R I’d snag a ton of em myself.

ACCA and RIMA have the same prices all the time, on 8x +R and-R.

http://www.accaproducts.com/tayudv48x1ea3.html

mmmm nice those will burn at 12x on my burners…

Quite the collection you’re getting there Jamos! :slight_smile:
When you getting your 16x Benq? :wink:

When you getting your 16x Benq?

Something tells me he will have a 16x burner sooner than you think. :wink: But it won’t be a Benq.

Oooh… 1613S?
:wink:

lol close…but from what ive seen the 12x burns are better than 16x for now…i think your gonna need some real high quality media to burn at 16x…probably 12x rated but well see. plus the time difference between a 12x and a 16x is about 1 min. so not alot of difference…16x that ive seen burned takes 5 min. 12x took 6 min. so were getting to the point of lessor returns.

Hi,

You guys seem to know what you are talking about, I was wondering if you would know how I can transform vhs to dvd from home, I have a dvd burner, but I don’t know what to do to set it up to get my home movies on dvd to save them, you know the good old kids birthdays. The tapes are waring and I dont’ want to loose them already lost most of our photos through a burglery, any suggestions?

ps…

I live in Australia, so if I need anything, I wouldnt have a clue on how to do things, even names of things I might need would be a start. cheers guys, I do appreciate your time.