Taiyo Yuden 16x Full Face Printable Blank DVD-R Wrap of 100 from SVP

vbimport

Any body tried these DVD disks & if so have you got any test burns

[QUOTE=steve1k;2584964]Any body tried these DVD disks & if so have you got any test burns[/QUOTE]
Probably anyone with any sense has tried them and loved them, I use them all the time, I also use the fullface printables 8X+ Taiyo Yuden media, media is so cheap now, ( not bluray media) why use anything but the best. JMHO.:wink:

Here is a couple of TYG03 discs that I burned at 12x on 2 different burners
and although they are not super looking scans they are more or less what
I typically see from my TYG03 discs.

thanx for the info

just woundered if anyone had bought any of these disks from SVP and what burns they where getting.

Haven’t had to buy any disks for sometime the last lot i bought from SVP where panasonic DVD-R Taiyo Yuden TYG03 and never had any proplems.

I like the fact you can print on these as i now have a Epson Stylus Photo PX710W printer that can print directly on to the disk so would like to try these.
So if any one else has tried them let me know thanx again fro replys.

By the way i have a lite- on burner

[QUOTE=steve1k;2585264]thanx for the info

just woundered if anyone had bought any of these disks from SVP and what burns they where getting.

Haven’t had to buy any disks for sometime the last lot i bought from SVP where panasonic DVD-R Taiyo Yuden TYG03 and never had any proplems.

I like the fact you can print on these as i now have a Epson Stylus Photo PX710W printer that can print directly on to the disk so would like to try these.
So if any one else has tried them let me know thanx again fro replys.

By the way i have a lite- on burner[/QUOTE] Same discs here in the States, SVP is a very reputable online dealer, you can trust they will be real.