But then we have you for life, weasel boy.......Bwuhahahahhahahaha!
Oops. Sorry Sometimes my mind just wanders........
Syndicate - (Ripped from www.dictionary.com)
synÂ·diÂ·cate Audio pronunciation of "syndicate" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (snd-kt)
- An association of people or firms authorized to undertake a duty or transact specific business.
- An association of people or firms formed to engage in an enterprise or promote a common interest.
- A loose affiliation of gangsters in control of organized criminal activities.
- An agency that sells articles, features, or photographs for publication in a number of newspapers or periodicals simultaneously. :iagree:
- A company consisting of a number of separate newspapers; a newspaper chain. :iagree:
- The office, position, or jurisdiction of a syndic or body of syndics.
v. synÂ·diÂ·catÂ·ed, synÂ·diÂ·catÂ·ing, synÂ·diÂ·cates (-kt)
1. To organize into or manage as a syndicate.
2. To sell shares in.
2. To sell (a comic strip or column, for example) through a syndicate for simultaneous publication in newspapers or periodicals.
3. To sell (a television series, for example) directly to independent stations.