Syncing subtitles when burning?

vbimport

i posted a thread a few days back about my nOOb experiences trying to burn a divx (xvid) film to a dvd, and i did manage to get it done with help from u guys here…

i used Dvd Lab Pro to burn 2 files to disc, after i converted them with VSO DivXToDVD to VOB files, and DVD Lab Pro split them into .mpv and ac3 files…

in the original DivX files, the subtitles were in .idx and .sub format…i converted those to .srt files using vobsub…then i could import them to DVD Lab Pro…

Ok, so on the actual disc, there were 2 seperate files with the subtitles in them, but on the first file, the subtitles are slightly out of sync with the audio, and the audio is slightly out of sync with the video…the second file is fine…

when i play the original xvid in WMP on my computer, the subtitles and audio ARE in sync…if it means anything, morgan stream switcher and vobsub are installed on this machine (not by me, they were on here when i purchased the computer from an aquaintence)…

what causes them to be out of sync on the disc? is it something i’m doing in DVD Lab Pro? is there anything i can do to correct this?

thnx fellas…