SWF input support for File to Mobile

I’d like to request that the File to Mobile option support SWF (ShockWave Flash) input files. While I don’t have many of these files it would be nice to have them converted over to something a bit more universal like AVI or WMV.

Other than that I like how it’s been incorporated as an option in the core DVDFab product as my current workflow is to use DVD to Mobile to convert DVD --> WMV for XBox360 (thanks again for the 5.1 audio support!) and I think I’ll start using File to Mobile to convert the resulting WMV (as well as other formats from other sources) --> MP4 for my Storm. It’ll be nice to uninstall the rather poor suites I had previously been using for file format conversions.

hi,

I will try to add support for SWF input.

I think I’ll start using File to Mobile to convert the resulting WMV (as well as other formats from other sources) --> MP4 for my Storm.

if you have any problem when convert WMV->MP4, please tell me, thanks.

That kind of service is why I have no issue with buying your software!

So far I’ve only spot checked a few WMV --> MP4 conversions and they’ve been great. I dialed down the quality from the default BB Storm profile to reduce the file size and the video is still perfectly acceptable and the audio is in sync. Now all I need is for them to come out with a 1TB MicroSD card :bigsmile: