SVP TY Verbatims

Hi All

Look at these from SVP here in the UK…

{DV 3309} Verbatim (Taiyo Yuden) 8x DVD-R in Spindle Tubs of 25 £6:49

{CD 1085} Verbatim Pastel (48x) 80 Minute CDR (Using the excellent Taiyo Yuden dye) in Spindle Tubs of 50 £7:99

Washac

Yup, great discs for the price but they are already well known on this forum. :wink:

Yea, guessed that, but hey still good to promote good disks from a good
seller :slight_smile:

Does anybody know the reorder # for the TYG02s?

Q.

Verbatim didn’t create a reorder number for them. It’s still 43475.
So only way to know what you get (TYG02 or MCC 02RG20) is from the merchant…

Ok, thanks for the info. Too bad…

Q.

@Qyngali

Where are you located? In Europe there are at least two excellent online shops clearly offering both mediacodes separately, so you can choose between both.

As Washac mentions there is SVP, and I bought my last batch from DigitalPromo.

Norway, no euros here. :wink: SVP refuses, I’ll check with DigitalPromo… thx. My usual supplier has no way of finding out Made In info unfortunately. Too bad since I got a good arrangement regarding prices… if you know what I mean. :slight_smile:

Edit: I guess OCFreak might have them in stock, or possibly in the future? Think I’ll check that option too.

Edit2: Do you know if they’re available in 50/100 or only 25 spindles?

Edit3: DigitalPromo doesn’t list Norway either. No big deal though, I’ll stick to MCC03RG20 for now. :slight_smile:

Edit4: :rolleyes: Norwaydisc got them, so perhaps OCF got a new customer. :slight_smile:

Q.

Made in info is printed on the packaging, do not know why they cannot read that, nothing special needed to do that, just their eyes :smiley:

They don’t stock locally, and their source can’t be bothered to check. :frowning: Though it looks like most/all 8x -R is TY here now AFAICT…? Problem is last time I asked they said that they had no 8x in stock anymore, as there is no demand. :eek:

Q.