SVP and Tayio Yuden?

vbimport

I just wanted to clarify if these CD:s are real Tayio Yudens.

Welcome to CDF Dheath.
The answer is YES!
They are TY. :cool:

Equally to [B]Value Line DVDR’s[/B] i’m sure. Datasafe cheaper than TY will usually not be the best.
It can be similar to ordinary TY or (most probably) a little worse :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=CJ2;2107620]Equally to [B]Value Line DVDR’s[/B] i’m sure. Datasafe cheaper than TY will usually not be the best.
It can be similar to ordinary TY or (most probably) a little worse :)[/QUOTE]

What I was searching actually was a media that could hold my data for the longest time possible. I think the CDs are the the best for my need and I think TY makes quite good CDs and DVDs. So, I ended up finding that one.

Can someone point me a better one and a place to buy them that ships to Europe? :rolleyes:

You will have to tell us where you live.

[QUOTE=Dheath;2107850]What I was searching actually was a media that could hold my data for the longest time possible. I think the CDs are the the best for my need and I think TY makes quite good CDs and DVDs. So, I ended up finding that one.

Can someone point me a better one and a place to buy them that ships to Europe? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I would choose TY for CDs, and Verbatim for DVDs.

I would pay a little extra for the Verbatim Pastel (Taiyo Yuden) discs here at SVP than the Datasafe ones. I have a few spindles of these and they’re highly recommended.

Since you want your data to stay intact for quite some time, I’d go for these as the safe option.

I have had zero problems with the Datasafe TYG02 DVD’s and have found them to be very good value for money, but that said with the CDr’s I get the Verbatim Pastel and Plextor TY CDr’s because the cost is not worth my time.

The only others I have found to be a big surprise from SVP were (SVP code 1165) Mr. CDR 52x I got them some time back to give me 99p shiping :wink: and for give away stuff, but they have turned out to be good quality CMC 97m26s66f CDr’s.

As for SVP and TY, I dont think they would get fake media, and if they did because of whatever reason I would have no doubt that they would sort something out, they have a customer service that is some of the best I have ever used.