Svcd -> vcd

vbimport

my standalone dvd player (pioneer 646d) does not want to play my svcd, so i need some kind of trick to fuck him without having the hassle to recompress every single frame from six cds of movies. any suggestion? i found this tonight, but it seems not to be worknig... http://www.geocities.com/newestmoviesencode/dvdvcd

thanx guys!

Originally posted by cico85
[B]my standalone dvd player (pioneer 646d) does not want to play my svcd, so i need some kind of trick to fuck him without having the hassle to recompress every single frame from six cds of movies. any suggestion? i found this tonight, but it seems not to be worknig… http://www.geocities.com/newestmoviesencode/dvdvcd

thanx guys! [/B]

That’s just TMPEGEnc…

Is your pioneer actually compatible with playing SVCD’s ?

One way to test it if it can write normal VCD’s is by re-burning them in Nero (use a CD-RW if your pioneer can handle those).

actually my player is a 636, not a 646, and it obviously cannot play svcd… :slight_smile:
anyway, converting it to vcd takes about 10 hours (for a single cd, which is about 45 minutes of data), and worst of all it fucks up the great quality.
i tried with a couple of minz on a cdrw, which are read fine, and everything worked but, again, i’m not sure about the quality…

vcd’s are 80 minutes of data, max, always 80 minutes (on 800mb cd). not 45.

i’m not that newbie: my sentence was “converting it to vcd takes about 10 hours (for a single cd, which is about 45 minutes of data)”, where IT is a svcd, which is also the “single cd” mentioned into the brakets, and i don’t think that a svcd holds 80 minz of video on just a cd…

Originally posted by cico85
i’m not that newbie: my sentence was “converting it to vcd takes about 10 hours (for a single cd, which is about 45 minutes of data)”, where IT is a svcd, which is also the “single cd” mentioned into the brakets, and i don’t think that a svcd holds 80 minz of video on just a cd…

B-I-T-C-H

:wink: