Svcd To Dvd R

vbimport

IS THERE ANY SOFTWARE I CAN USE TO COPY A SVCD IMAGE
STRAIGHT TO A DVD R
PLEASE

[Sigh], moved to DVD software forum.[/sigh]

I just came across this i tryed it and it works.

Converting SVCD to DVD-R with IFOEDIT 0.95

Useing IFOEDIT 0.95 To Convert SVCD to DVD-R

Ifoedit can convert standard SVCD from it’s native 480x480 resolution and 44100 audio sampleing rate without any other programs. Ifoedit apparently makes no checks for DVD compliance and will automatically correct the headers for proper aspect ratio display and will author directly from the 44100 audio stream without re-sampleing. This example is for one SVCD but multipile SVCD’s could be joined into one large MPEG file,I would recommend DV Tool for the joining.

1.) Copy your SVCD .mpg to your HD.

2.) Demux into elementary .m2v and .mp2 streams. You could use Tmpeg for this.

3.) Rename the .mp2 stream to .mpa

3.) Start Ifoedit 0.95 and select DVD Author,then Author new DVD.

4.) Load the demuxed .m2v file into the video box.

5.) Load the demuxed .mpa file into the audio box.

6.) In the Output Stream Destination navigate to a VIDEO_TS directory on your HD.

7.) Click O.K. and Ifoedit will create the requiered ifo and vob files in your VIDEO_TS directory.

You can then burn to DVD-R with your favorite burning program. It will play in correct aspect ratio and the 44100 audio will play normally.
Most DVD players support Mpeg audio and should have no problem playing 44100 audio.
It’s always best to make a test on DVD-RW to be certain your DVD player will support this xDVD.

MULTIPART SVCD MOVIE TO DVDR WITHOUT AUDIOSYNC PROBLEMS GUIDE!!!

http://www.fukrulez.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forums&file=viewtopic&topic=810&forum=18

thejackal :slight_smile:

Originally posted by gazman
[B]I just came across this i tryed it and it works.

Converting SVCD to DVD-R with IFOEDIT 0.95

Useing IFOEDIT 0.95 To Convert SVCD to DVD-R

Ifoedit can convert standard SVCD from it’s native 480x480 resolution and 44100 audio sampleing rate without any other programs. Ifoedit apparently makes no checks for DVD compliance and will automatically correct the headers for proper aspect ratio display and will author directly from the 44100 audio stream without re-sampleing. This example is for one SVCD but multipile SVCD’s could be joined into one large MPEG file,I would recommend DV Tool for the joining.

1.) Copy your SVCD .mpg to your HD.

2.) Demux into elementary .m2v and .mp2 streams. You could use Tmpeg for this.

3.) Rename the .mp2 stream to .mpa

3.) Start Ifoedit 0.95 and select DVD Author,then Author new DVD.

4.) Load the demuxed .m2v file into the video box.

5.) Load the demuxed .mpa file into the audio box.

6.) In the Output Stream Destination navigate to a VIDEO_TS directory on your HD.

7.) Click O.K. and Ifoedit will create the requiered ifo and vob files in your VIDEO_TS directory.

You can then burn to DVD-R with your favorite burning program. It will play in correct aspect ratio and the 44100 audio will play normally.
Most DVD players support Mpeg audio and should have no problem playing 44100 audio.
It’s always best to make a test on DVD-RW to be certain your DVD player will support this xDVD. [/B]

Nice Hack thanks for posting

Try my tool SVCD2DVDMPG…