Surrogates

vbimport

Hello to everyone… Been away for a while - Glad to see you all are still here.
Having bit of a problem making a back up of Surrogates starring Bruce Willis. Can anyone give me a hand? Using DVDFAB.

[QUOTE=baggman;2489191]Hello to everyone… Been away for a while - Glad to see you all are still here.
Having bit of a problem making a back up of Surrogates starring Bruce Willis. Can anyone give me a hand? Using DVDFAB.[/QUOTE]
I just backed it up using DVD Fab Platnium, if you are using the free hddecrypter you will have to wait about 2 weeks for an update.
If you are using the free hddecrypter please read this.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2489194]I just backed it up using DVD Fab Platnium, if you are using the free hddecrypter you will have to wait about 2 weeks for an update.

Thanks for the heads-up, Alan. Wasn’t aware of that.
Time to get that Platinum going so this does not happen again.
After all, I’m worth it!!!

I’m using the latest free version. It says I need to upgrade or wait for a new version. Its been almost four weeks now with no new update to the free version.

which title do i use dvdfab 6 to burn Surrogates

[QUOTE=wedge775;2489207]I’m using the latest free version. It says I need to upgrade or wait for a new version. Its been almost four weeks now with no new update to the free version.[/QUOTE]

Hi wedge775,
That’s right, and it might be another couple of weeks before there is another, you just have to patient, as no one has received an update, and if I am not mistaken the free version takes a little longer after the release of an update for a paid subscription.

[QUOTE=kauaifireman;2489209]which title do i use dvdfab 6 to burn Surrogates[/QUOTE]

Hi kauaifireman and welcome to MyCE. :flower:

Play the disc either in a standalone DVD player or software player and note the title number played.

If you do it this way you’re guaranteed that this is the correct title.

HTH.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=wedge775;2489207]I’m using the latest free version. It says I need to upgrade or wait for a new version. Its been almost four weeks now with no new update to the free version.[/QUOTE]
If a DVD has new copy protection and DVDFab needs an update to handle the movie then once that update has been released it will be an additional 30 to 60 days before the free version can do the movie

[QUOTE=GJ;2489271]If a DVD has new copy protection and DVDFab needs an update to handle the movie then once that update has been released it will be an additional 30 to 60 days before the free version can do the movie[/QUOTE]

Thank you GJ, knew there was a lapse, just wasn’t sure how long,thanks for clearing that up.
:slight_smile:

Used the free DVDFAB last night to back up Surrogates. Turn off path finder and allow the titles to appear. When you play the movie, it shows title 43. You click on that title and download it to your harddrive. 43 changes to another number on the download but it’s still the movie.

That doesn’t work, Fab won’t read the disc and replies with a read error popup. The same case with Saw 6.:frowning:

@dvdfabguy & Redking1

Guys this sub-forum is for DVDFab and related products only.

Please read the sticky here.

Posts deleted.

[B]Wombler[/B]:cop:

[QUOTE=touchdown_1;2489212]Hi wedge775,
That’s right, and it might be another couple of weeks before there is another, you just have to patient, as no one has received an update, and if I am not mistaken the free version takes a little longer after the release of an update for a paid subscription.[/QUOTE]

The free version was being updated every week, now once a month!!! What kind of BS is that!!! Looks like it time to find a new program!!!

Hope you the best in finding a free program that works better :iagree: I am sure there are a lot still looking.

The paid version get’s the job done.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2489194]I just backed it up using DVD Fab Platnium, if you are using the free hddecrypter you will have to wait about 2 weeks for an update.

Alan: Have you checked the back up. I’ve tried twice - used 6.2.2.0, PP on, burned with Imgburn. Reports as successful, but about 8 minutes 32seconds in (as FBI is leaving scene of the car crash) it restarts and continues to loop.

UPDATE: while both copies did this on two different players last night, both are playing fine today.???
All’s well that ends well.

[QUOTE=jrsjr;2489750]UPDATE: while both copies did this on two different players last night, both are playing fine today.???
All’s well that ends well.[/QUOTE]
Its magic, you post here and its fixed. :flower:

:iagree: :iagree: Your good Alan :bigsmile:

Real GOOD:clap::iagree:

My apologizes :frowning:

[QUOTE=Wombler;2489597]@dvdfabguy & Redking1

Guys this sub-forum is for DVDFab and related products only.

Please read the sticky here.

Posts deleted.

[B]Wombler[/B]:cop:[/QUOTE]