Support and Problem

Has anyone had a problem getting registaration keys back? All of a sudden I’m getting a “Email Is Not Found In Database” I ve had Platnium,Gold,DVDIdlePro for a few years now and never had a problem…
Well I emailed them so we will see…

I need help in another area as well,this is my first post here for help I’m running a Sony Vaio VGC-RC310G and I’m running XP now thats what came with the computer It is Vista capable and I was running Vista 32 but found video problems so I went back to XP. I keep both Platnium and Gold updated! Anyway I put in Underworld Evolution just to see and I won’t stay on BluRay it keeps going to DVD9 in the bottom left. It does not recognize the disc in DVD Fab Decrypter but it will recognize a DVD5 That’s as simple as I can put it.I can play Bluray discs but I can’t all of a sudden rip them.
The drive is a Matshita BD-MLT-SW-5582 Any help would be appreciated
Jeff Rosenthal

[QUOTE=JeffR714;1929091]Has anyone had a problem getting registaration keys back? All of a sudden I’m getting a “Email Is Not Found In Database” I ve had Platnium,Gold,DVDIdlePro for a few years now and never had a problem…
Well I emailed them so we will see…

I need help in another area as well,this is my first post here for help I’m running a Sony Vaio VGC-RC310G and I’m running XP now thats what came with the computer It is Vista capable and I was running Vista 32 but found video problems so I went back to XP. I keep both Platnium and Gold updated! Anyway I put in Underworld Evolution just to see and I won’t stay on BluRay it keeps going to DVD9 in the bottom left. It does not recognize the disc in DVD Fab Decrypter but it will recognize a DVD5 That’s as simple as I can put it.I can play Bluray discs but I can’t all of a sudden rip them.
The drive is a Matshita BD-MLT-SW-5582 Any help would be appreciated
Jeff Rosenthal[/QUOTE]
Hello Jeff and welcome to CD Freaks
on the Key issue it would help if you have a copy of the email that you received when you first got DVDFab
and as far as the Blue Ray issue please read the thread wote by my good friend Jimbo the link is below
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/info-blu-ray-hd-key-revoking-229159/