SuperMediaStore Free Shipping Store-wide -- on BF ONLY!

http://www.supermediastore.com/black-friday-sale-campaign-supermediastore.html?WT.mc_id=071123emailARespond_9494_Black-Friday-Sale

I vote for Supermediastore to have the worse BF deal ever!!!

I agree with ghetocowboy not much of a deal there I can buy from shop4tech all day long
for cheaper prices and still get free shipping everyday. :confused:

In terms of their flash memory (SD/SDHC cards), I sure didn’t see anything to write home about. :frowning:

So are shop4tech’s single standard size premium cases as good or the same as the same item at supermediastore? Looks like a $4 difference right now…

Are these the same premium cases Rima sells too?

[QUOTE=RWP;1938577]So are shop4tech’s single standard size premium cases as good or the same as the same item at supermediastore? Looks like a $4 difference right now…

Are these the same premium cases Rima sells too?[/QUOTE]

I do believe they are the same cases, I buy all of my cases from Shop4tech and haven’t
had a single problem out of them at all. They are shipped in double boxes to prevent any
damage to the cases during transit. I bought some from Meritline and some off of eBay a
long time ago and they were shipped in the single regular box and some came damaged
from Meritline and a lot of them came damaged from the guy I bought from on eBay. I then
decided to try Shop4tech and after seeing just how well they were protected and I’ve never
received any broken cases from them yet I vowed right then and there after I received that
first shipment from them to never buy my cases from any place else beside Shop4tech. :iagree:

Are the cases you bought at shop4tech the same as pictured there now? If so, is the push-button disc hub retention assembly easy on the disc in terms of easy insertion/release without much stress to the disc?

Thanks!

[QUOTE=RWP;1938590]Are the cases you bought at shop4tech the same as pictured there now? If so, is the push-button disc hub retention assembly easy on the disc in terms of easy insertion/release without much stress to the disc?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Yep those are the same ones I use and as I said earlier I’ve had no problems at all with them
coming to me broken or having any break on me and I’ve had no trouble with the center hub
and discs being inserted or released. :wink: