Superbowl commerials

vbimport

Did everybody get to watch the super bowl commercials

http://www.chevrolet.com/chevy-superbowl-ads-2011/?seo=goo_|2011_Chevy_Super_Bowl|Super_Bowl_Nonbranded|HV|_super_bowl_commercials&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Lifestyle-Chevy-Super%20Bowl%20Nonbranded&utm_content=Search&utm_term=super%20bowl%20commercials

http://superbowlads.fanhouse.com/

Thanks for posting the links to those hilariously funny commercials I didn’t watch the super bowl
so I missed out on them.

I didn’t see any of them…

I was busy driving from Northern virginia back to pennsylvania.

During most of the superbowl I was driving across Maryland on I-70.

AD

The Budweiser ones are the best. :slight_smile:

Can’t believe the number of ads you guys have to put up with though. :eek:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Can’t believe the number of ads you guys have to put up with though.

Amen. A ‘Football’ game is 4 15 minute quarters. That’s 1 hour of play. A regular season game blocks out 3 hours of TV time. The SuperBowl is scheduled for 4.5 hours (not including 3 hours of ‘PreGame’)!

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2574227]Amen. A ‘Football’ game is 4 15 minute quarters. That’s 1 hour of play. A regular season game blocks out 3 hours of TV time. The SuperBowl is scheduled for 4.5 hours (not including 3 hours of ‘PreGame’)![/QUOTE]

That’s wild, people here wouldn’t put up with that. :eek:

I won’t even watch a full length film with adverts in the middle.

I pay for Sky TV which is the biggest satellite TV company here and there are no ads on the movie channels other than between showings.

The plain ordinary BBC channels (even terrestrial versions) have no commercial ads at all although they do tell you about up and coming programmes when a programme has finished.

Sky TV have an ‘Anytime’ service which uses a reserved portion of the hard disk to automatically record the latest and most popular programmes without adverts and I use this all the time.

I skip over any ads on stuff I’ve set to record too although I know you guys can use TiVo devices to do the same.

I suppose we’re spoilt here though in comparison to the US.

[B]Wombler[/B]