Super Elite Newb..2 questions about burning

Hello,

First stupid ass question: This i’ve yet to read anywhere but ok say i just burned some data into a cd-rw (say 10 folders) and later i want to erase/delete just 1 or 2 of the folders in that cd-rw, can i do it or do i have to erase the whole cd-rw?

Second question: has anyone succesfully burned NOLF2? I have a Plextor 241040A and a Lite-on 52246s (just got it yesterday, hehe) and i can’t do it. I have 2 pcs and want to have 2 copies so i can play the co-op version with my gf. i’ve burned everything else with alki120% and ccd 4 but not this suka’. :rolleyes: I only need to know if it’s possible with alki120% or ccd4 if not i’ll just go buy another copy. i don’t want to go thru too much to burn it $40 ain’t nothing anyways lol.

i haven’t found to much with the “SEARCH” here either so don’t be lazy and help a nigger out…PLEASE. also, is this a european forum? i’m having HUGE problems connecting at nights here in pacific time (usa) and i’m on cable. i couldn’t get on last night and let alone search.

thanks
:frowning:

1: nope

2: you may not make 2 backup’s of 1 original. However i have no answer about a succesful backup.

But err… there is no such thing as a super elite newbie… only newbies… no elites everywhere…

YoMama’,

In answer to your first stupid ass :bigsmile: question:

If you write the CD-RW disc as a standard ISO data disc using an unformatted blank, then you can’t remove folders without erasing the entire disc.

However, if you use a packet writing program like DirectCD or InCD and format the CD-RW disc first with the packet writing program, you can use the disc just like it were an extra hard drive. You can copy, delete, and drag & drop to the packet written CD-RW without opening a standard burning program.

CD-RW discs are most commonly used with packet writing programs to allow operation as described above.

This site went down last night and nobody could get on. This has happened twice recently but overall this is very rare. :wink:

Originally posted by YoMama’
[B]
also, is this a european forum? i’m having HUGE problems connecting at nights here in pacific time (usa) and i’m on cable. i couldn’t get on last night and let alone search.

thanks
:frowning: [/B]

there are europeans here? where?

"In answer to your first stupid ass question:

If you write the CD-RW disc as a standard ISO data disc using an unformatted blank, then you can’t remove folders without erasing the entire disc.

However, if you use a packet writing program like DirectCD or InCD and format the CD-RW disc first with the packet writing program, you can use the disc just like it were an extra hard drive. You can copy, delete, and drag & drop to the packet written CD-RW without opening a standard burning program.

CD-RW discs are most commonly used with packet writing programs to allow operation as described above.

This site went down last night and nobody could get on. This has happened twice recently but overall this is very rare."

Ahh so that’s what InCD is good for. That sucks, i need to erase a few files off some cdrws i have, too bad. i’ll use incd from now on then. thanks bro and i see everything’s fine now getting back in and logging on.
:eek:

You’re welcome, YoMama’

Glad to help a …, oh never mind. :bigsmile:

"Glad to help a …, oh never mind. "

LOL!