Originally posted by Active8
But for doing SVCD to DVD, i been searching for an easy guide for some time now, mabye this could be it
I've been meaning to write one, for a while, I have just been so darn busy I just havent gotten there yet, sorry.
A simple guide that re-encodes to DVD compliance.
1. Extact the mpg file off the cd using Isobuster to a true mpg file.
2. Load into DVD2AVI and save project.
3. Convert the *.d2v file to an AVI using VFAPI.
4. Load avi into DVD2svcd as per the AVI to DVDR tutorial.
5. Do this to each mpg file of the svcd set.
6. Author in Maestro linking the end action of the last Chapter of 1st movie to the start of the second (and end of second to start of 3rd). DVDLab can also be used.
The extracted Audio may have to be manually converted from 44.1khz to 48khz.