Sup all!

Hi all! My name is Dustin, you can call me Dusty! I love this site:bow:. I am having trouble with my swap magic for my ps2. If anyone has any ideas about this problem please please please help me out. We have games that we have burnt for ps2. They are image files and we burn them correctly. They are starting not to work. It is not recognizing them as ps2 games now. If it is just because they are corrupt or am i not doing something? Please help me out.

Thanks
Dusty

well most likely if they worked before and are not working now either A.) the discs are crappy and are dying. or B.) the ps2 might be dying.

i would use some quality discs first and see if that helps :wink: … my guess is it’s the discs that are the problem… if your using quality discs… dont burn @ 16x … try 8x.

what discs are you using anyways? i hope not those dirt cheap ones as those are almost guaranteed to give you problems on alot of devices etc.

p.s. on a side note… i used to have a slim ps2 and i used Swap Magic v3.6 and it worked fine with my Memorex DVD+R (i set bitsetting to dvd-rom) 16x rated (i burned @ 8x) discs… there media code was CMC MAG M01.

[QUOTE=sullsworth;1942820]Hi all! My name is Dustin, you can call me Dusty! I love this site:bow:. I am having trouble with my swap magic for my ps2. If anyone has any ideas about this problem please please please help me out. [B]We have games that we have burnt for ps2. They are image files and we burn them correctly.[/B] They are starting not to work. It is not recognizing them as ps2 games now. If it is just because they are corrupt or am i not doing something? Please help me out.

Thanks
Dusty[/QUOTE]

Make [B]your own[/B] backups first! This is the first step to success.
If you have trouble with that, just please read the forum rules again.