Suit against God tossed over lack of address

vbimport

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27201871/

LINCOLN, Neb. - A judge has thrown out a Nebraska legislator’s lawsuit against God, saying the Almighty wasn’t properly served, because of his unlisted home address. State Sen. Ernie Chambers filed the lawsuit last year seeking a permanent injunction against God.

He said God has made terroristic threats against the senator and his constituents in Omaha, inspired fear and caused “widespread death, destruction and terrorization of millions upon millions of the Earth’s inhabitants.”

SAMLAR
Maybe he was advised by this loonatic’.
ZAP.:bigsmile::bigsmile:
and no pyramids on the dollar bill.

maybe I sometimes wander what god thinks about some of the stupid things we do.

SAMLAR
Your’e right.

Agreed … but which Deity is being sued?
or is it like a reverse class action suit … every deity is being sued.

Why is there not some sort of discussion/trade agreements being held to reconcile difference in religious beliefs and ideals, and to discuss world issues in terms of religious issues.

I’m sure with the problems caused by overpopulation, catholics will need to re-evaluate their stance on using birth control. Otherwise, I’m sure the others can come to an agreement -> neutering of all catholics before puberty :iagree:, they used to do it anyway, so they obviously had no real objections to it before :stuck_out_tongue:

GUY’S
DEBRO,has a point. I believe it was my peoples god
the jewish/christian god. I have no idea what the muslim
god looks like,and I do know what buddah looks like,I don’t
know what scandanavian god looks like maybe like the
mighty thor. Anyway if I post some pictures I think ARCHANE
will say there offensive. So let’s go with the first.:bigsmile::o
ZAP.

GUY’S
Also I couldn’t find a picture of pepst’s
god the speghetii monster. So maybe it was one
of these guy’s

Well, we can sue the Cookie Monster God, everyone knows he lives on Sesame street, the police can just interrogate the producers of the show to find out his address from his employee profile.

Dubai radio host fired for mocking God

he making fun after reporting on this story about suit against God.

I do not see why people were so upset when God came by here last week he told me a good joke… Something about us sinners at cdfreaks got no chance in hell of getting into heaven.

I know he had to be joking because heaven needs sinners like you all there.