Suggestion 4 new feature,etc

im not sure if this is where i would make a suggestion for new feature for convertxtodvd…
i am aware that you can adjust the settings and make it play files one after another (seq. playback) but what i did notice is you dont have the option if you want to choose to not have it do that after its already done encoding…
maybe in the future you can add a “play all” tab in with the “include menu” selection (maybe under the my dvd title-if that option is chosen) so that way if you choose to have a menu and have each file played “not at once” you can add the “play all” tab (by choice in setup) …comes in handy if your the type of person who needs sound on when trying to sleep and doesnt want to encode two differant dvds for that luxury…

also another thing is to improve the sequential playback feature…it works fine if you have seperate things and they play sequentially BUT it doesnt work fine if you have 2 video files and want to merge them into one…theres about a 1 or 2 second delay before it plays the next part…its not smooth…

aside from that great program…just some fine tuning and you really wouldnt need to use any others for certain things

1 Like

Hi there,

To have the ability to merge 2 files and make 1 output has been asked millions of time.

VSO may implement it in future version, but will require a lot of programming so it may not happen quickly.

As for the Play All button, even if you have selected [ ] Sequential Playback, I will bring this idea up with VSO.

thanx 4 the reply…

i guess the merging smoothly is harder than it sounds…hopefully that will be done in future releases… :wink:

regarding the “play all” button it could be something like this…

[ ] add “play all” to menu
(only available if the add menu is ticked)
would be a nice feature…

cheers

A facility I would like is to be able to convert AVIs etc to a smaller screen area.

This would allow videos that are grainy to be shown in the center of the TV rather than the full screen. If you get my drift

That would be Half D1 - one of the much asked options.
Hopefully VSO can include it at some stage.