Suddenly, copy 'incompatible' on one player

Interesting new problem (for me):

I’ve been burning with DVDFAb for a few years and never had a compatibility problem. The burner is a Sony830 and I usually play them on a Panasonic EMR-EZ47V, which is a DVD/VHS recorder-player with analog and digital tuners built in and HDMI out. Over 400 titles burned, all played fine.

In the last two weeks two different copies (New York, New York and Borstal Boy) have been rejected by the recorder-player as “incompatible media”. They both play fine on my PC with DVDX Professional Player and on a three year-old Panasonic upconverting player (DVDS27) which is connected to a CRT TV.

I’ve been using the same media (Sony 16X DVD+R) for all the copies.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be and, if so, how to solve it. The player that calls them ‘incompatible media’ goes to my home theater projector - and I’d really love to be able to watch these on that system.

[quote=joelrosado;2167205]Interesting new problem (for me):

I’ve been burning with DVDFAb for a few years and never had a compatibility problem. The burner is a Sony830 and I usually play them on a Panasonic EMR-EZ47V, which is a DVD/VHS recorder-player with analog and digital tuners built in and HDMI out. Over 400 titles burned, all played fine.

In the last two weeks two different copies ([I]New York, New York[/I] and [I]Borstal Boy[/I]) have been rejected by the recorder-player as “incompatible media”. They both play fine on my PC with DVDX Professional Player and on a three year-old Panasonic upconverting player (DVDS27) which is connected to a CRT TV.

I’ve been using the same media (Sony 16X DVD+R) for all the copies.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be and, if so, how to solve it. The player that calls them ‘incompatible media’ goes to my home theater projector - and I’d really love to be able to watch these on that system.[/quote]
Redownload the latest dvdfab version as the earlier one had a bug in it And is fixed with the new one.