Sudan Bank Hacked, Bin Laden Info Found

vbimport

I just posted the article Sudan Bank Hacked, Bin Laden Info Found.

As we can see the war against terrorism is also fighted in cyberspace.

A group of U.K.-based hackers has cracked computers at the AlShamal Islamic Bank in Sudan and collected data on the accounts…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2562-Sudan-Bank-Hacked-Bin-Laden-Info-Found.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2562-Sudan-Bank-Hacked-Bin-Laden-Info-Found.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Why didn’t the hackers move ALL THE MONEY of that f*cking bastard to the US victims fund? :frowning:

No one has even proven that Bin Laden is behind all this, so plz stop making pointless accusations.

who was it then? the fucking Smurfs? Too many leads point to Bin Ladin…

just cause they hacked the account to get the details doesn’t mean that they had enough access to move money.

Ian, your an idiot, you need to get your head out of your ass and suck some real air. People like you need to be put on one of his hi-jacked planes and then we’ll see how you feel about those kind of reactions. I guess you think all the things he’s done in the past are okay, huh. Get a life. Here’s a Pointless accusation for you, I think your mom weened you on her big toe. Well I don’t know that for a fact but Why not say it, it may be true or it may be pointless. Jerk. :r

SHIT, SORRY IAN, THAT WAS MADE FOR DECOY, YOUR REMARK WAS TOTALY COOL. SORRY AGAIN…:4

LOL, I mean decoy, your still a dick…lol I need more beer…

Another possibility is the US government did it like in Operation NORTHWOODS below. Look at this logically, who got all the benefits from this attack. Who will now be able to take away civil rights and fund projects like carnivore and all their other military projects. The U.S. government has much more potential to cause harm to average Americans than any terrorists. This may be the end of any pretext that U.S. is a free country. Think police state from now on. Only time will tell, by then it will likely be too late. http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/ In his new exposé of the National Security Agency entitled Body of Secrets, author James Bamford highlights a set of proposals on Cuba by the Joint Chiefs of Staff codenamed OPERATION NORTHWOODS. This document, titled 'Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba" was provided by the JCS to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara on March 13, 1962, as the key component of Northwoods. Written in response to a request from the Chief of the Cuba Project, Col. Edward Lansdale, the Top Secret memorandum describes U.S. plans to covertly engineer various pretexts that would justify a U.S. invasion of Cuba. These proposals - part of a secret anti-Castro program known as Operation Mongoose - included staging the assassinations of Cubans living in the United States, developing a fake 'Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington," including 'sink[ing] a boatload of Cuban refugees (real or simulated)," faking a Cuban airforce attack on a civilian jetliner, and concocting a 'Remember the Maine" incident by blowing up a U.S. ship in Cuban waters and then blaming the incident on Cuban sabotage. Bamford himself writes that Operation Northwoods 'may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government." [] Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, Justification for US Military Intervention in Cuba [includes cover memoranda], March 13, 1962, TOP SECRET, 15 pp.

I wouldnt be surprised if the US isnt behind this. They are corrupt like anything, specially Bush. Who gains from this, America, millitary, and econimically. Why did they do this??? Well, you hear that they are planning to get everybody to have an id-card which has all their deatils on it, and can be tracked. so why did they do it, so they can track everybody, no matter where they go. Also it could hav been done to divide the poverty line, rich get richer, poor get poorer,adn middle class dissapears… quite simple really…

ViperInc, your quite simply and Idiot too.:r

Who are these fucking idiots anyway?

PPL need facts straight. the ID card was in the U.K. it was a lame survey done that caught media attention for some stupid reason. This is nothing to do with Bush or USA. No comment on other rediculous items metioned cause they do not deserve comment.

To be perfectly honest, I’m not too sure they are idiots, Maybe a little over the top with that whole thing but I find it tooo coincidental that within a day of it happening they suddenly had soooo much proof it was him. He’s never even admitted it was him. If terrorists do things like this they own up to it because they do it to make a point, a statement, not just for the sake of killing some people. Unless they own up the point is never made. It could have been Bin Laden but I find it also equally likely that he was the US’s most wanted person and highest terrorist threat, after it happened they had to have someone to be able to say it was because not finding the guilty party wasn’t a viable option. They just said it was him so that they could use it as an excuse to get the guy they were after the most. It’s like rape victims, until the criminal is caught they are usually terrorfied to go out and get on with life, once the guy who did it is caught they are then often able to get on with their lives. By accusing Bin Laden and saying it was him the US is giving themselves a criminal to catch so that once he is caught the american people can feel more secure and safe not constantly worrying if the person is going to attack again. I’m not saying it isn’t him, I’m not saying it is him, I’m just saying it’s too shady for me, JFK part 2. The government is DEFINITELY hiding a lot of info here but I’m not sure what type of info! Also, for 5 planes to be hijacked on the same day and without anyone at all being caught at any of the airports means they MUST have had high powered inside help to make sure they pulled it off, someone on the inside helped them on this and they’ve never even been mentioned, WHY? You cant hijack 5 planes that easily and that perfectly without help from someone in the know.

Where do you get your news from dude? Maybe you should stick to something you know about like CDs.

The info that has sufaced since the attack is that it would have been incredibly easy to hijack a plane… In tests people were able to get onto planes with desert eagles behind belt buckles and that is not a small gun. This wasn’t a once off either they got away with it hundereds of times… Plus they were able to get replica explosives on several times… The guy in charge of the secret security tests said that the security at airports was all just show and that the official tests were just a joke. I find it hard that the US doesn’t have alterior motives behind their actions… and what about the Russian’s, they are all supportive to moving in on Afghanistan… Anybody find it strange that it wasn’t that long ago they tried to invade the place… Then the American’s funded Bin Laden and the Tel Avan because the Russian’s were evil… now everything is just reversed.

BUT does Bin Laden know how to crack SD2?! Cos I thought this was a CD Freaks site NOT a bantering site so we can talk Bull!!!

gwoolie, I totally agree with you! If anyone wants to talk about Bin Laden, Bush or whatever, do it somewhere else :frowning:

Who gives a shit, just blast them!

Stop being so narrow minded you two. This is causing a LOT of economic problems. It will probably in turn run on to effect the prices of your CD’s, burners and all computer parts so it is related.