Sucessfull backup?

vbimport

Okay, I copied HITCH with CloneDVD and AnyDVD and, I got some weird results.
When I inserted the DVD into my DVD player by JVC it simply rejected the DVD.
I tried playing it in the computer but powerDVD saids: This disc is defective.
I played it in my PS2 and it played fine but, the previews were missing
and so were the bonuses. The Sony Protection makes it harder to copy a DVD.

I copied Hitch with CloneDVD and AnyDVD also. And everything was fine. My DVD players can read it. It’s a LG and a Panasonic. I always use DVD-R.

boomette1

@ Macrovision3500,

The AnyDVD Forum has an extensive posting tiled “Hitch”. I suggest for continuity purposes that we keep all the “Hitch” question/problems in that posting thread.

It should be noted that 2 days ago you already made a posting in the AnyDVD Forum “Hitch” thread concerning your problems coping “Hitch” but for some reason you have now opened a brand new AnyDVD Forum thread concerning your problems with “Hitch”.

I suggest that you review the AnyDVD Forum posting for information concerning you problem with copying “Hitch”

It might also be beneficial for you to read the CloneDVD User Manual. Information on how to use CloneDVD can be obtained by reviewing the CloneDVD User Manual. The CloneDVD Manual can be accessed in the following manner. On the CloneDVD opening page click on “Help” located on the top upper right hand corner on the opening page. The CloneDVD manual will appear.

For information on how to use AnyDVD “Right Click” on the area you desire information about and a Pop Up Window will appear which provides information on that function.

For AnyDVD Forum continuity I believe Forum member should consider this posting “Closed” and keep all “Hitch” related postings in the AnyDVD Forum thread tiled “Hitch”.

Best Regards,
bjkg

You will have no problems copying Hitch with the latest versions of Clone and AnyDVD combination. I hope you are using quality media and not cheap junk, because in many cases that is where the problem lies.