Successfully merged 6 dvds, but how to edit the buttons?

vbimport

i have manage to merge 6 dvds using repeated methods but how do i point the buttons (in my new custom menu) directly to each dvd menus?

thanks in advance

How do you merge the 6 DVDs together? Merge 4, merge 2, then merge the 2 merged DVDs together? At what level do you replace the menu?

[QUOTE=alan_smithee;2027402]i have manage to merge 6 dvds using repeated methods but how do i point the buttons (in my new custom menu) directly to each dvd menus?

thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

Confusing post…lack of info…what software used? What is the revelance??

[QUOTE=toaddub;2027409]How do you merge the 6 DVDs together? Merge 4, merge 2, then merge the 2 merged DVDs together? At what level do you replace the menu?[/QUOTE]
i merged 4 titles first, then merge that merged 4 to another 2 un-merged titles, then i just follow the tutorial in their website for “full custom menu”, i.e. author new menu, so basically i just need to point the buttons to the right titles but its so confusing once i get there

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2027421]Confusing post…lack of info…what software used? What is the revelance??[/QUOTE]
since this is a forum for dvdremake, isn’t it obvious that i’m using dvd remake (pro)? :smiley:

It’ll be easier to explain if I have the files that you merged. Just zip all the IFOs and the last menu vob (VTS_0x_0.VOB), and attach it here. Only the Pro version can customize to your needs.

According to the guide on site, just follow exactly as is. Since your custom menu has 6 buttons (I assume), be assure that all button commands are LinkTailPGC, exactly like the original dvdremake menu. Some command editing is required to do what you want.

hi [B]toaddub[/B], sorry for the late reply my net connection just got back again. anyways, here’s the ifos and menu vob uploaded.
http://www.mediafire.com/?t23ejmqmx7z

thanks in advance :bow:

Your files do not show that you merged 4 titles first, then merge this 4 with another 2 titles. And I do not see your custom menu. Please include all the menu VOBs (VIDEO_TS.VOB, VTS_0x_0.VOB) and all the IFOs.

btw, please update to the latest version, 3.6.3. There has been some fixes and enhancements.