Successful copy of Porsche Navteq GPS navigation CD

vbimport

Thanks for the infomative forum.

After some research here I successfully copied my Porsche Navteq GPS navigation CD (version 08.2004). Used ProtectionID v0.6.0.0 Xmas 2007 with default settings to create an ISO image. Then used CloneCD v5.3.0.1 with default settings to write the ISO image. Used Matsushita DVD-RAM UJ-841S drive with TDK 700MB 12X CD-R media.

I was unable to create a usable image file using CloneCD v5.3.0.1 with either the Data CD or the Protected PC Game settings.

if the disk had protection then the iso format is useless… you’re best using mdf/mds format for that sort of thing…

did you scan the disk / program with pid to see if protection was present?

[QUOTE=turkeybuzzard;2044397]Thanks for the infomative forum.

After some research here I successfully copied my Porsche Navteq GPS navigation CD (version 08.2004). Used ProtectionID v0.6.0.0 Xmas 2007 with default settings to create an ISO image. Then used CloneCD v5.3.0.1 with default settings to write the ISO image. Used Matsushita DVD-RAM UJ-841S drive with TDK 700MB 12X CD-R media.

I was unable to create a usable image file using CloneCD v5.3.0.1 with either the Data CD or the Protected PC Game settings.[/QUOTE]

how can I get a copy of this? I just bought a car from the US and have only the US and Canada CD (3xcd’s) I would apreciate very much to have a possibility to get a CD for the Europe Benelux, France, Germany

Thansk for your reply Rudi

[quote=p-g;2155077]how can I get a copy of this? I just bought a car from the US and have only the US and Canada CD (3xcd’s) I would apreciate very much to have a possibility to get a CD for the Europe Benelux, France, Germany

Thansk for your reply Rudi[/quote]I would think your best way is to contact the distributors and ask whether they can do an exchange of your CDs for the EU ones.

Thanks for the info, I will try this and if not I will come back for more options.

Best regards

No way to trade, how can I get the CD?

It is impossible to trade the CD’s how can I get the one for Benelux and Europe?

Probably you’ll have to buy it then. :frowning:

[QUOTE=p-g;2155077]how can I get a copy of this? I just bought a car from the US and have only the US and Canada CD (3xcd’s) I would apreciate very much to have a possibility to get a CD for the Europe Benelux, France, Germany

Thansk for your reply Rudi[/QUOTE]
i get a 996 targa 2004 with all the europe cd’s
i am interested in getting the last up to date of copy
thinks

Do they not do official updates that you can buy?