Subtitles

vbimport

Help needed by newbie!!!
Am trying to copy my DVD’s onto a Noontec Gigaview Media Player as we travel a lot and carting cases of DVD’s is becoming impractical. Am currently using DVDFab HD Decrypter( because its free ). The problem is that if i save the copy to my PC’s hard drive and play it I can select subtitles from the title screen using my mouse, proving (I think ) that they are being copied. If I save them to the media player however, I have to use the remote control, no mouse! Pressing the Subtitle button on remote just gives me the white hand, and at the title page there is no way ( at least I can’t find one ) to select the subtitles as the arrow keys don’t move you around the screen, they take you to next/previous file.
Have gone into setup menu and notice that although the menu allows you to select large / small font for subtitles if you exit then re-enter the menu subtitles has reverted to off.
Any help gratefully received before media box goes through window!!

Is there a right click menu on your media player? Normally, there is an item on that for subtitles and you can turn them on.

Regards

Les thanks for response. Unfortunately media player remote has no right click.
Has left and right and up and down arrows but left and up take you to previous file, right and down take you to next file.
Box is actually a Maplin special made specifically for them by noontech.