Subtitles

Good day to you all.

I was curious if anyone knows how to remove the subtitles that are automatically added on DVDFAB Platinum. Uses for PSP,IPOD,Zune, Etc all have subtitles when converted. Why and how can I fix it? Thanks.

[QUOTE=jaztram;2058314]Good day to you all.

I was curious if anyone knows how to remove the subtitles that are automatically added on DVDFAB Platinum. Uses for PSP,IPOD,Zune, Etc all have subtitles when converted. Why and how can I fix it? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Well you can rip to the HDD first removing the subtitles during the process then convert with the subtitles already removed

[quote=jaztram;2058314]Good day to you all.

I was curious if anyone knows how to remove the subtitles that are automatically added on DVDFAB Platinum. Uses for PSP,IPOD,Zune, Etc all have subtitles when converted. Why and how can I fix it? Thanks.[/quote]You should only need to deselect (UNcheck) the boxes for all subpicture streams in the lower right area on the first DVD to Mobile screen (before you click Next).

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2058321]Well you can rip to the HDD first removing the subtitles during the process then convert with the subtitles already removed[/QUOTE]
Bloody Hell, Cobber (This is for Signals as he wants his “Strine” fix every week) :flower:

That is a bit of a convoluted way of going about it?

As Sigs said, just deselect them and “She’ll be right, Mate”

If you never/rarely want subtitles you can go to the config and then select DVD --> Streams --> Subpitcure and check the “Do not preselect any subpicture track”

Now any DVDs you open won’t, by default, have a subtitle selected.

Yeah, good point but I’ve got into a couple of problems this way.

The ones that come to mind are “The DaVinci Code” wher yo need the subtitles when they are speaking Latin and “Dances with Wolves” where they are speaking AmerInd.

I generally leave English selected and be discriminating when I am encoding.

THANK YOU. For all the help.