Subtitles? Nero 6

vbimport

Hey everyone im kind of new to this DVD thing and i had a couple questions. First off i have a couple movies that are korean on my computer and have a seperate file for the subtitles. I play them in VLC media player and the subs work great. Do you know if there is anyway to add the subtitles when creating a DVD on nero? Anyway i can like add the file in there? I have a lot of the plug ins and is there plugin out there floating around for subs or something. Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks a bunch

As far as i know there is no way to use nero to add subs to dvd. Even Nero vision express doesn’t have this feature. You may be able to find other programs that allows this. Sorry I don’t know of any but a search might help.

You can use DVDFlick. Its a very basic program, but atleast it allows you to use template menus and add subtitles. I find Nero useful when wanting to customise menus. However, it does not offer the subtitles feature. That would have made it a complete program. Unbfortunately its a matter of choice between customizability and subtitles. For instance, you just do without subtitles in movies like “dances with wolves” or “apolcalypto”. Nero falls flat in these cases.

[QUOTE=tresscrosser;2305684]You can use [B]DVDFlick. Its a very basic program, but atleast it allows you to use template menus and add subtitles[/B]. I find Nero useful when wanting to customise menus. However, it does not offer the subtitles feature. That would have made it a complete program. Unbfortunately its a matter of choice between customizability and subtitles. For instance, you just do without subtitles in movies like “dances with wolves” or “apolcalypto”. Nero falls flat in these cases.[/QUOTE]
Some types of subs, not IDX/SUB.