Subtitles in preview

vbimport

On a few movies, the thumbnail preview shows the subtitles that I’ve forced, but on most films the preview doesn’t display them.

The problem:

Sometimes a movie has two or more English subtitles to chose from, and I’m not sure which one to force.

Is there some way I can make the subtitles that I’ve chosen appear in the preview?

This has been discussed and I believe it is being worked on or is on the to do list, so keep an eye on the change logs.

Thanks, SJ.

8.1.6.1 seems to have fixed it, at least for the first two I’ve tried.

Happy to hear my friend. :cool:

Whoops! I spoke too soon. :doh:

While the first two films I did showed the subtitles in the preview when they were forced, the next two did not.

It’s really a problem, as a lot of new films have regular English subtitles and also English SDH, plus some also have the director’s commentary as well. If I force the wrong one, my archive doesn’t play the one I want. Seeing them in the preview thumbnail would solve this.

Hope Fengtao has got this on his to-do list.

[QUOTE=joelrosado;2621758]Whoops! I spoke too soon. :doh:

While the first two films I did showed the subtitles in the preview when they were forced, the next two did not.

It’s really a problem, as a lot of new films have regular English subtitles and also English SDH, plus some also have the director’s commentary as well. If I force the wrong one, my archive doesn’t play the one I want. Seeing them in the preview thumbnail would solve this.

[B]Hope Fengtao has got this on his to-do list[/B].[/QUOTE]

As stated in post 2 he does. :wink: