Subtitles get re-arranged when removing subtitles

I backed up The Fly Dvd and i removed the subtitles i didn’t want. Then i burned the movie and played it on my standalone Dvd Player. Everything seemed to be alright until i started browsing the subtitles with the subtitle button of the remote control.

It seems that DvdFab rearranged the subtitles. I’ll try to clear things up:

Movie has three subtitles: english,portuguese,spanish, in that order.

I removed portuguese subtitles. What i would expect to happen is to have now only 2 subtitles available (english 1/2 and spanish 2/2) but instead i have the following: english it’s in the first position (1/3), the second says portuguese but it displays the spanish subtitles, and the last one says spanish but it doesnt display anything.

So it seems that the program kept the same number of subtitles, changed spanish from the third position to the second but keeping the portuguese label and emptied the third position.

I hope i explained my problem well cuz it seems a little odd.

Thanks in advance.

Hi dexbarrett,

Which version of DVDFab do you use? Please make sure you are using the latest version 6022.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

[QUOTE=fengtao;2306734]Hi dexbarrett,

Which version of DVDFab do you use? Please make sure you are using the latest version 6022.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/QUOTE]

i was using version 6 but don’t remember exactly which because a few hours i uninstalled it and upgraded to the latest one. I’m gonna try to back it up again with this version to see if it behaves the same way.

Thanks.