forgive if this posts twice, looks to be a network issue here.
I don’t think so. I am playing in GBPVR (computer) and can turn on and off subtitles, and they add additional subtitles. They overlap and appear to have been put in separate. I am still working on deconvoluting the GBPVR and the DVDfab, but I believe it is from DVDFab. I don’t think I’ve changed anything, but this is a fairly recent issue. I have since downloaded the latest version.
I thought I had solved it, or at least found a work around. In the main moving menu it looked like the subs were on, and when off I could see that they were not there in the preview. But when I ran it, they were there.
Thanks for the help.