Subtitle Program?

vbimport

Hello Forum, I have tried Subtitle Creator and Subtitle Workshop both involve to much time and frankly they don’t seem to do what they claim. I guess I’ve had it with freeware unless somebody knows about a program I don’t. Does anybody know of any program (shareware or freeware) that’s easy to use and all the functions work like claimed. 've a bad hearing problem and am at the end of my rope. Help Please!:a:confused:

[QUOTE=swampwizard;2142031]Hello Forum, I have tried Subtitle Creator and Subtitle Workshop both involve to much time and frankly they don’t seem to do what they claim. I guess I’ve had it with freeware unless somebody knows about a program I don’t. Does anybody know of any program (shareware or freeware) that’s easy to use and all the functions work like claimed. 've a bad hearing problem and am at the end of my rope. Help Please!:a:confused:[/QUOTE]

Try Full Motion Video (FMV) 30 day trial

What is your problem[s] exactly? explain in detail please…so we can offer some help…After all they ARE freeware…

Basically the video doesn"t work so I can’t viewsubtitles, Subtitle Creator Wizard doesn’t work and really the tutorials don’t help if the program doesn’t work.

Can you provide more details?

First, and the most important, what do you want to do exactly? In your previous posts you didn’t explain clearly what is the problem :frowning:

What is the source video (DVD, avi, H.264… or whatever)?

Where did you find subtitles? Did you created from the original DVD or did you find them somewhere in the net?

What format are subtitles? Are subtitles located on an external file or embedded in the video file?

Basically what I want to do is add English subtitles to DVD’s that have none. Also I would like to convert say from French to English. These are DVD VOB files. The subtitles files are SRT or SUB.:cool: Thanks!

There is a little software that can do this. It is named DVD SUbEdit. Give it a try :slight_smile:

geno888, Thanks and will give it a try.:iagree: