Subtitle bug still not fixed in last release!

vbimport

It appears that the subtitle rendering on video bug descirbed here (http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/weird-probelm-subtitle-directly-rendered-video-233743/) has noit been fixed in the new release either :sad:

I have attached a new screenshot to illustrate the problem again.

As I worte this happens when converting to Generic in resolution of 720x404. I have now verified that it doesn’t make any difference wheter it is rendered directly to the video or saved as idx/sub. Actually the attached screenshot is taken with the external idx/sub files playing with Mplayer.

So the bug is still there and have no idea whether it is in plan to be fixed since I never got any feedback from Fangtao on my bug report :frowning:

One more thing that I have seen is that is I enable the cropping option (output sixe is 720x300) the bug disappear. However at this resolution the subtitles look strange (the height appears to be squeezed), and I don’t like as they end up covering big part of the picture whereas without cropping most of the subtitles are in the black band below the picture.

Fengtao: Any hope to get it fixed soon?

Thanks

Hi,
my problem is that I can’t watch any subtitles with any 720 res. All 704 res. are working perfectly. Let us hope, that Ting is working on it. It seems, that only with some different PCs occurs some Subtitle bugs.

Next problem is, if Ting can not reproduce your or my bug, which code in the DVDFab Program could be the reason ? Ok, lets wait and see. Much luck to you…

[quote=alex60;2013377]It appears that the subtitle rendering on video bug descirbed here (http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/weird-probelm-subtitle-directly-rendered-video-233743/) has noit been fixed in the new release either :sad:

I have attached a new screenshot to illustrate the problem again.

As I worte this happens when converting to Generic in resolution of 720x404. I have now verified that it doesn’t make any difference wheter it is rendered directly to the video or saved as idx/sub. Actually the attached screenshot is taken with the external idx/sub files playing with Mplayer.

So the bug is still there and have no idea whether it is in plan to be fixed since I never got any feedback from Fangtao on my bug report :frowning:

One more thing that I have seen is that is I enable the cropping option (output sixe is 720x300) the bug disappear. However at this resolution the subtitles look strange (the height appears to be squeezed), and I don’t like as they end up covering big part of the picture whereas without cropping most of the subtitles are in the black band below the picture.

Fengtao: Any hope to get it fixed soon?

Thanks[/quote]
WHAT MOVIE IS THAT

No reservations, but the problems appears on any movie but only on one line subtitles. Never if the subtitle is plitted on two lines.

hi,

I will try to fix this problem.

Thanks.

Great. Thanks!

:slight_smile: