Submission of problems caused by CloneBD

vbimport

Please read this and fill in the whole questionnaire asked. No silly posts like " It doesn’t work" I need to know what doesn’t work,
If Slysoft can replicate the issue and you have filled out all the required information I will see if I can make something nice happen for the person or persons, that work with us:flower:

Submission of any kind of problem caused by CloneBD

• ONLY posts in this thread will get attention from Elby/SlySoft
  • OS Version
  • GPU Type (if known)
  • Drive Type (if known)
  • CloneBD Version
  • Source (Original-Disc, .iso Copy, Folder)
  • Did CloneBD hang, crash or bring up some error messages?
  • Destination (Burn BD 25/50, ISO, mp4 etc.)
  • Disc Label/Title
  • Amazon ASIN Code (if available)
  • SHORT and STRAIGHT description of, what happened.

Lets see if we can work together and get everyone issues and requests filled. Please remember the program is in its infancy but its not a program from some company we do not know, we know they will follow through and make this program the best it can be. So try and work with them. Thank you.:wink:

GPU : Nvidia GT 860M
Drive : Asus SBW-06D2X-U (external usb2)
CloneBD : 1st beta
Source : Original blu-ray disc
CloneBD hung,both with Passkey and AnyDvdHD
(AnyDvdHD installed after properly uninstalling Passkey,reboot,install AnyDvdHD and reboot again.)
Destination : mp4,english audio and dutch subtitles
Label : Diary of Anne Frank
Code : WW-BSDU-D1010741 (not Amazon )

CloneBD frooze as soon as the conversation had to start,with both Passkey and AnyDvdHD.

[QUOTE=roadworker;2742871]OS : Win 8.1 Pro MCE Dutch,up to date
GPU : Nvidia GT 860M
CloneBD : 1st beta
CloneBD hung,both with Passkey and AnyDvdHD
(AnyDvdHD installed after properly uninstalling Passkey,reboot,install AnyDvdHD and reboot again.)

CloneBD frooze as soon as the conversation had to start,with both Passkey and AnyDvdHD.[/QUOTE]

Roadworker,

thank you, for your engagement!
I have forwarded this post to our developers.

Kepp up the good work!

Joshua

To follup up my 1st post:

I disabled my security programs,to exclude interference,then ripped the movie to my HD with AnyDvdHD in folder mode,so CloneBD had direct access to an unprotected movie folder,which means encryption problems or USB driver problems were also eliminated.
Still the same problem persists though,no matter what conversion type I choose…no preview window,no movement from the time counters.After giving the program about 10 minutes time to start,I have to force closing…

A full mode copy gets me the preview screen,time counters are starting and I get about 1-2 minutes of video before freezing.
Player module works fine,with choosen subtitles .

GPU : Nvidia GTX 680
Drive : LG GGW-H20L
CloneBD : Public Version 1.0.2.2
Source : None
CloneBD crashed (not all the time)
Destination : None
Label : None
Code : None

When trying to open settings the settings window doesn’t show up first, only after waiting a lot of time. Sometimes the program is crashing (Software is not allowed to go online and I don’t plan to let it).
One time it crashed after giving me the crashed window (and pressing OK), already sent the two crash logs to email address which were stated in crash dialogue.

EDIT: When update check is disabled the settings window is coming up very fast and so far no crash with disabled setting.

GPU : Nvidia GTX 680
Drive : LG GGW-H20L
CloneBD : Public Version 1.0.2.2
Source : Original Blu-ray and ISO (protected)
CloneBD hangs
Destination : Blu-ray structure (no iso)
Label : MOONRAKER_F1

CloneBD is sitting at Elapsed Time 00:00:19 since about 5 minutes so far. But percent of process is going up as it should. During process I pressed several times pause and resume.

When a movie is in progression and one ejects the disk (e. g. by unmounting image) CloneBD just goes back to start menu, no error message, no continue button etc.

CloneBD malfunctions AFTER applying registration key.

• OS Version WIndows 7
  • GPU TypeIntel
  • Drive Type LG WH14NS40, Virtual Clone Drive and builtin Iso Reader
  • CloneBD Version 1.0.2.1 and 1.0.2.2
  • Source Original-Disc and .iso Copy
  • Did CloneBD hang, crash or bring up some error messages? Acts like it was successful
  • Destination mp4
  • Disc Label/Title - all tried
  • Amazon ASIN Code (if available)
  • [B]SHORT and STRAIGHT description of, what happened[/B].

I am able to create successful .mp4 file(s) from multiple original disks and .iso’s created with AnyDVDHD. All play properly and have CloneBD Watermark.

When I enter my registration key (lifetime) and restart CloneBD the process proceeds the same as in the trial mode until you get to the “Target” stage and you get a warning “This File already exists and will be overwritten”. This happens even if it is the first time a movie/episode is being processed or the target directory is empty.

After clicking the “Begin Conversion” button The next screen IMMEDIATELY says “Conversion Successful”. The result is a “0” byte file with the correct filename.

If I uninstall CloneBD AND remove registration information, reinstall CloneBD in trail mode I am able to once again create working mp4 files.

If I uninstall CloneBD BUT keep registration information and reinstall CloneBD. The “0” byte file problem returns.

I have repeated this process three times each with versions 1.0.2.1 and 1.0.2.2 all with the same results

Note: when I installl the registration my name and a status of “forever” does show in the “About” window.

Hi, the Admins & Mods here have directed me to this thread as a Rep from CloneBD is monitoring this Thread only.

Here’s the thread I started before this one came along: http://club.myce.com/f207/clonebd-beta-not-so-good-first-attempts-337734/

I am now only using a “Clean Drive” with the latest versions of CloneBD and AnyDVD - both in demo mode. I’m still having issues with sound on the Bon Jovi concert (there is none), and on the Eagles Concert it just hangs up. It did make a couptle of chapters of Frozen with little issue (except maybe Synch.)

Please advise if there is anything I can do to make these work. I’d like to buy CloneBD but only if I can get it to work on my Rig:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Jim;2743079]Hi, the Admins & Mods here have directed me to this thread as a Rep from CloneBD is monitoring this Thread only.

Here’s the thread I started before this one came along: http://club.myce.com/f207/clonebd-beta-not-so-good-first-attempts-337734/

I am now only using a “Clean Drive” with the latest versions of CloneBD and AnyDVD - both in demo mode. I’m still having issues with sound on the Bon Jovi concert (there is none), and on the Eagles Concert it just hangs up. It did make a couptle of chapters of Frozen with little issue (except maybe Synch.)

Please advise if there is anything I can do to make these work. I’d like to buy CloneBD but only if I can get it to work on my Rig:rolleyes:[/QUOTE] Hi Jim Please read the first post in the thread and give all the information asked for. Thank you.

Here’s the Data:

OS Version - [B]Windows 7 - 64 Bit[/B]

• GPU Type -[B]Gigabyte Windforce GTX-660 Ti[/B]
  • Drive Type (if known) - [B]Plextor SSD 128M5 -but Clean Drive is Kingston SV300S3 128 G for Program and OS. Storage is a 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA3 with a ton of room (1.8 TB)[/B]
  • CloneBD Version [B]1.0.2.2 2014-12-12 => First Public Release[/B]
  • Source (Original-Disc, .iso Copy, Folder) - [B]Tried both ISO and Blu-Ray Disk
    [/B]
  • Did CloneBD hang, crash or bring up some error messages? [B]Sometimes Hang, other times Message and Log[/B]
  • Destination (Burn BD 25/50, ISO, mp4 etc.) [B]Always a BD 25 ISO[/B]
  • Disc Label/Title [B][B]Bon Jovi Concert - Live at Madison Square Garden ; Elton John - The Red Piano; The Eagles Live at The Capital Center - March 1977
    [/B][/B] - Amazon ASIN Code (if available)- [B]not from Amazon[/B]
  • SHORT and STRAIGHT description of, what happened. [B]CloneBD either hangs, brings up an error message, . On the Bon Jovi disk it doesn’t produce Audio - regardless is it’s a Full Copy or a Part copy.[/B]

I hope this helps figure out what’s up.

Still no joy with the 2nd beta…:frowning:
But this 1.0.2.2 version doesn’t freeze anymore,instead it goes back to a screen with the error message.
It’s a good thing that despite it’s not working yet on my system,the program stays responsive…

transcoder_log.txt (10 KB)

• Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
  • SLI - 2xEVGA 670 FTW
  • LG WH14NS40
  • CloneBD Version 1.0.2.2
  • Source .iso loaded via Virtual Clone Drive
  • CloneBD processes for 5 seconds but shows 0%. Remaining time constantly going up with elapsed time but nothing happening on screen.
  • File - .mkv / AAC / English only Audio / English only Subtitles / 9.04GB
  • Live, Die, Repeat
  • [B]I have tried pulling directly from the disc and from the .iso. I have tried this disc and 4 others but all exhibit the same behavior. The processing starts, video starts playing then stops within 5-10 seconds.[/B]

[QUOTE=Joshua-SS;2742910]Roadworker,

thank you, for your engagement!
I have forwarded this post to our developers.

Kepp up the good work!

Joshua[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the forum Joshua-SS and good to have you here. :cool:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Totally different system,Acer Aspire 8930,no common hardware,except the external blu-ray drive.

GPU : Nvidia 9600M GT
CloneBD : 1.0.2.2
CloneBD errored out directly when conversation started
AnyDvdHD 7.5.4.0 trial

No antivirus,no firewall,no HIPS,the only security software installed is
Malwarebytes AntiExploit free,SandBoxie and HitmanPro Alert,which this machine has in common with my MSI GE70 Apache Pro…but these 3 are aimed for browser protection,not harddisk or system,so I doubt those 3 interfere with CloneBD…
The only other similarities are the system language and keyboard language…

transcoder_log.txt (9.97 KB)

Still no joy with 1.0.2.3…:frowning:
Uninstalled 1.0.2.2,allowed 1.0.2.3 to install directx again but the behaviour didn’t change.
Seems like CloneBD doen’t like the dutch version of some of the commands that need to be invoked…:bigsmile:

transcoder_log.txt (9.99 KB)

Also failed again on my win 7 32bit…:frowning:

transcoder_log.txt (9.97 KB)

roadworker,

I went thru but at the end I didn’t get to the point. Too many different posts here with different problems.

What is your problem?

CloneBD crashes? When? Did you sent logs/dumps to elby?

Please run (Start/Run) [B]dxdiag[/B]. Save info file, remove personal data and post it here.

Testversion or license key installed?

Thanks
Tom

As you can see in the logs I posted here,the timestamps show that Clone BD only runs 3-4 seconds before it errors out…
Trial installed,on 2 different systems…

DxDiag.txt (77.4 KB)