Subject title: Beowulf Director's Cut DVD & DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.1.0.2

I tried ripping the Beowulf Director’s Cut (DVD-9) Region 1 DVD with DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.1.0.2 and the program encountered problems. DVDFab HD Decrypter will rip to around 49%-50% and then it’ll stop working (no activity on the software or the DVD drive itself). In one computer, it completely reset by itself. In another, the DVD drive stopped working. Both ripped at around 49%-50% before completely stopping. Has anyone encountered this problem before, and if so, are there any workarounds? Any help would be appreciated.

[QUOTE=ElBoricua433;2019822]I tried ripping the Beowulf Director’s Cut (DVD-9) Region 1 DVD with DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.1.0.2 and the program encountered problems. DVDFab HD Decrypter will rip to around 49%-50% and then it’ll stop working (no activity on the software or the DVD drive itself). In one computer, it completely reset by itself. In another, the DVD drive stopped working. Both ripped at around 49%-50% before completely stopping. Has anyone encountered this problem before, and if so, are there any workarounds? Any help would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

If the problem is at the same point on that many computers and drives there is something wrong with the disc it’s self even if you can’t see anything wrong with it,…have you checked the disc in Nero CD Speed :confused: if not run it using the Scan Disk it is the last tab

Sounds to me like its a bad disc if it is stopping at the same place on several different drives
and resetting the system on another one. It might be a very,very, small blemish that is hard
to see in the disc surface such as a very small scratch or a bare spot in the track of the disc.
I had a discs a while back and it was doing the same thing it would either stop at a certain
point or it would crash and restart the system and upon close inspection of the disc surface it had
what looked to be a small pit in the track area. I then returned the disc to the place of purchase
and they replaced it with another one and I had no more problems after that. :disagree:

Looks like SJ beat me to it because of slow typing on my part :bigsmile: