Stuttering (not me...the movie)

I converted the movies (3 of them) using ConvertXtoDVD 3 and runed then to DVD-Rs. When I plat them on my laptop or desktop, they are fine. When I try to play them (emphasis on TRY) on either of my DVD players, the stutter immediately. What did I do wrong. I have followed the same procedure with several other movies with no problem. They play perfectly well on either DVD player. Thanks.

When you,
“followed the same procedure with several other movies with no problem”, did you use the same media type? Did you burn with VSO s/w???

I am such a novice that I have no idea what the “VSO s/w” is. As for the media, yes; they were all on DVD+R 16x 4.7GB DVDs (from the same spindle). Thanks for the reply.

Sorry wayne, my bad!.. The Authors of ConvertxtoDVD (VS0)…
Though I’ve used ConverXtoDVD for avi to DVD conversions, I prefer burning the output video, with Imgburn…
And by media, I mean what type/brand?..Most around these parts, recommend using the [I]reliable[/I] Verbatim, TYs, or maybe some Sony…

Thanks. Using Verbatim. Burned 2 movies today with ConvertXtoDVD; Movie A perfect Movie B stutters. Ran both avi files thru GSpot. Among other differences Movie A used VirtualDub 1.5 and Movie BBBBBBBBBB used NanDub. Also diff audio codecs, A/V Interleave, bitrates, etc. I have jpgs of the GSpot results if that will help.

Well, again, since you stated that you,
“followed the same procedure with several other movies with no problem”…

There must be something you’re doing differently or perhaps the source files are corrupted, b/c obviously it’s not working for you now…