Stupidest poll ever!

Is this the stupidest poll ever?

Quite possibly.:iagree:

Nope Mr B is the winner here!!!

Originally posted by johnboywalton
Nope Mr B is the winner here!!!

/Me falls off my chair laughing!
That is the worst abuse of a moderators power I’ve ever seen!

I bet he also rigged the votes :wink:

LOL! :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by debro
[B]/Me falls off my chair laughing!
That is the worst abuse of a moderators power I’ve ever seen!

I bet he also rigged the votes :wink: [/B]

For once i’m completely innocent :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
For once i’m completely innocent :slight_smile:

Meaning you’ve been guilty for everything else you’ve been accused of :stuck_out_tongue:

/me falls off my chair laughing.
/me gets funny looks from the other engineers.

I’m in!

Originally posted by debro
[B]Meaning you’ve been guilty for everything else you’ve been accused of :stuck_out_tongue:

/me falls off my chair laughing.
/me gets funny looks from the other engineers. [/B]

Have you contacted our lawyer ? :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
Have you contacted our lawyer ? :bigsmile:

Meaning you’ve been bad enough, often enough to require a permanent lawyer? :wink:

/me falls off my chair laughing, again.

this poll is pretty dumb

Originally posted by debro
[B]Meaning you’ve been bad enough, often enough to require a permanent lawyer? :wink:

/me falls off my chair laughing, again. [/B]

Our lawyer:

(remind you of anyone?)

Originally posted by Ssseth
Our lawyer:

(remind you of anyone?)

Ssseth, Isn’t that your grandfather? :confused:

Ooops, tis me :confused:, wrong thread again :stuck_out_tongue: