Stupid virus problem

vbimport

I get 3-4 emails a day from big@boss.com they obvioulsy is a virus it wont go away HHHEEEELLLLPPPPPP its a pain in teh butt im so scared to accidently click on one :frowning: how can i get rid of it? :frowning:

uh, what’s up with the link with the referral id in it? mods should probably lock or delete this thread. to everyone else, don’t click on the link and support the spammer.

edit: link was deleted by Mr. Belvedere.

Are you using Outlook or Outlook Express??

If you are, you can block the address or domain from coming to you. Open Outlook, click tools, go to Message Rules, then Block Senders list, click add, type big@boss.com or whatever it is, click mail or mail and news, click of twice and you shouldnt anything from that address again because it sends it straight to the deleted items.

If its hotmail, add them to the block sender list there.

And make sure you for viruses also.

Thanks thats just what i will do :stuck_out_tongue:

I use a program called “Mailwasher” from www.mailwasher.net and it bounces back to the sender specified mail with a message that the email address is not valid. It has cut down on unwanted mail to almost nil. Try it it’s free! :wink:

Nive Avatar nmpaulcp :wink:

Originally posted by AnOrO
Nive Avatar nmpaulcp :wink:

If only I could figure out how to make her move! :wink: ( I better find a tutorial on those moving gifs)

Originally posted by nmpaulcp
I use a program called “Mailwasher” from and it bounces back to the sender specified mail with a message
that the email address is not valid.

That’s what I use along with SpamKiller & stuff…