Stupid Pop-up on every new page

vbimport

I’ve just recently started getting this pop-up. How can I stop this every time I go to a new page? The only changes I’ve made on my computer is an upgrade of Firefox to version 1.0.4. Could that be my problem?

I am on firefox 1.04, seems their adserver isn’t responding to the http requests [?] since i get the same thing!

i see you have adblock in firefox and i see you have an address of an ad server so put them together :wink:

but but … shouldn’t the adblock just display a banner up the top when it blocks instead of displaying a timeout message?

You shouldnt get any message from it if it’s added to adblock

Thanx for quick reply. I’ll give it a shot. Nice Avatar BTW!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I have no idea what happened but, I no longer get those Pop-up’s. I haven’t made any changes at all. So, I’m assuming it was just a quirk in Firefox & the Ad-Blocker is working properly now. Thanx anyways, it’s nice to know help is only a few clicks away. :slight_smile:

Please consider to allow ads from us as ads.cdfreaks.com will not serve popups and the banners are our income and provide you this service for free.

Adblock can be configured to merely hide ads while still loading them ,that would still help the forum right?

Ok