Stupid online tests...and post your results

I’ve noticed there are many goofy tests online…so post those links…and lets put up our scores…

Which sex position are you test

reverse cowboy
Congratulations! You scored 68!
do you drive your car backwards too??? you are a pimp you have all the skills required for ulimate pleasure just make sure you know how to work it . you dont like the things ordinary in life you like to drive on the other side of the street if want to put it that way. when it comes to sex you liek to switch it up and keep it interetingwhich is good for the deepest pentration…have fun and keep it safe… if you could be any sexual position you would be reverse cowboy

Missionary
Congratulations! You scored 37!
you like to keep sex interesting but there isnt any shame in loving the classic style of missionary it is classic, you dont get too messy, and everyone is donig it. it is like good wine , wit time it gets better,…ahh you are a good year… if you could be any sex position you would be missionary, good always in style!!!

Why didn’t that surprise me :wink:

doggystyle fever

Congratulations! You scored 66!

you freak you!!! you are one of a kind you like to keep things interesting whether your mate wants to or not. you like hair pulling and that good rough stuff, with all the juices dripping, you keep on doing you because no one can do you like you and you do it so well , and remember in doggystyle if something slipes in tthye out hole no one would care. you are a sexy beast!!, if yopu could be any sxual position you would be doggystyle!!! bow wow wow…

doggystyle fever
Congratulations! You scored 53!
you freak you!!! you are one of a kind you like to keep things interesting whether your mate wants to or not. you like hair pulling and that good rough stuff, with all the juices dripping, you keep on doing you because no one can do you like you and you do it so well , and remember in doggystyle if something slipes in tthye out hole no one would care. you are a sexy beast!!, if yopu could be any sxual position you would be doggystyle!!! bow wow wow…

Looks like me and you are well matched ‘reasons’…well, how about it…LOL

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 50% on sexable points

There are a number of tests that aren’t stupid, that really tell you about yourself, how you think, act, etc., but this obviously isn’t the thread for this. :stuck_out_tongue:

i don’t know…this one seems pretty spot on :stuck_out_tongue:

It doesn’t seem to work for me. It must smell the sexual energy ozzing out of me and just gave up. :wink:

I’m sure that was what the problem was…or operator error! :bigsmile:

That things a crock. Results pegged me for my least favourite position :doh::wink:

that’s what she said…

(ok you guys HAD to see a “that’s what she said” joke coming in this thread at some point, right?)

Do I seems abnormal if I say that I prefer doing real sex instead of a stupid test?

No, but please don’t do the dirty deed in this thread! :eek: :stuck_out_tongue:

:stuck_out_tongue: don’t worry :bigsmile:

Missionary
Congratulations! You scored 49!
you like to keep sex interesting but there isnt any shame in loving the classic style of missionary it is classic, you dont get too messy, and everyone is donig it. it is like good wine , wit time it gets better,…ahh you are a good year… if you could be any sex position you would be missionary, good always in style!!!

aww you and Tax are a match. how cute :stuck_out_tongue:

Lowest score so far…
Only 2% scored lower than me…if I recall it correctly (forgot to copy that sentence)…

ok, if you guys want to take an interesting one that will give (perhaps to some) some mind-blowing insights into your personality, try this and follow the instructions. :wink:

Exacting in his emotional demands and very particular in his choice of partner. The desire for emotional independence prevents any depth of involvement.
Very exacting in the standards he applies to his choice of a partner and seeking a rather unrealistic perfection in his sex life.

Feels trapped in a distressing or uncomfortable situation and seeking some way of gaining relief. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity providing no turmoil or emotional agitation is involved.

Your Desired Objective
Seeks the determination and elasticity of will necessary to establish himself and to make himself independent despite the difficulties of his situation. Wants to overcome opposition and achieve recognition.

Your Actual Problem
Works to strengthen his position and bolster his self-esteem by examining his own accomplishments (and those of others) with critical appraisal and scientific discrimination. Insists on having things clear-cut and unequivocal.

The rest didn’t make sense at all…

A very sharp wit you have. I didn’t see that coming from what I posted. Good one :bigsmile: